One month in...

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Charlinda Byrd, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Charlinda Byrd

Charlinda Byrd New Member
    Registered

Hello :)

I've been enjoying the Duramine journey, and although the first month's loss is not too bad... it would've been awesome to have had a greater result.

Height: 161m
    SW: 68
    CW: 64
    GW: 55

The doctor also measured the circumference of my abdomen (over the bellybutton) and I only lost 1cm.

Have not been eating much, about 1000 calories per day and haven't done a lot of exercise. Will do that more this month.

My clothes seem to be fitting better which is making me wonder how weight loss affects different bodies? Maybe some people first lose more around thighs and then abdomen?

What do you know about that?

Dr did mention that first 4 and last 4 kilos are normally most difficult to lose..

Enjoy your day!

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Hi Charlinda. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Duromine and, of course, welcome to the forum! Considering how little weight you need to lose, I think that your weight loss is great! Congrats! And I am sure that you will manage to move more, since your plan is to increase the physical activity level.

As a rule, fat goes off the body in an even manner. So, if you have most of it concentrated in your abdomen area, you might be seeing smallest results namely in this zone. Besides, it happens so that some people lose A LOT in kilograms and very little in circumference, and then the situation changes, while it happens in the opposite way in other people. The only thing that I find important, if you are aiming weight loss in your abdomen, don’t begin with crunches right away. Work on your back muscles first. Otherwise, you might worsen the situation a bit. Work really well on muscles that straighten your back and thighs, and then work on the front muscles… just an advice. Don’t forget about your arms, as well. If you have the opportunity to get into the swimming pool, do it without second thoughts – it’s the best way to decrease your volumes and avoid skin sagging during weight loss.

Best of luck and looking forward to your further journey!

3. Charlinda Byrd

Charlinda Byrd New Member
    Registered

Hello April,

Thank you for your phenomenal advice. I look forward to creating more change in my body and am so grateful for this supportive community

C

April likes this.