On The Road :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Elle, May 15, 2011.

1. Elle

Elle New Member
    Registered

Hi Everyone,

I'm Elle :)

I am so happy to have found this site !! I am hoping to find some support and hopefull support others along the way . . . and maybe even form some friendships through our common goal !! :D

I have been over weight most of my adult life. I mainly began piling on the kilos when I was studying, not moving and eating snacks and drinking coffee and hot chocolates, this continued on through university. I now have 3 youngs girls (7, 5 and 2) and ofcourse like many woman put on lots of weight with each pregnancy and didn't loose too much weight in between.

I got up to 132kg and then decided I just had to do something. I joined SureSlim, and got down to 112kg (20kg loss) and then my marriage broke down we separated and since then I have once again piled on the weight. Unfortunately for me I eat when I get stressed . . . umm . . . actually I have used every excuse to eat . . . :(

And now I find myself at 137.1 kg (well that was yesterday morning). I have now taken my 2nd Duromine tablet.

I wasn't sure how quickly I was going to start feeling any side effects, and I was scared to start. But now I have I am exstatic because I just want to get HEALTHY !!

My goal is to get under 100kgs !!! For some being that weight would be a disaster, but for me it would be great !! I haven't been under 100kgs for a VERY VERY long time !!!

So . . . my second day on Duromine. I seem to have a slightly dry mouth and I have a slight headache, which I am not sure if it is from the Duromine or the lack of carbs yesterday ?!? But over all I am feeling fine (so far so good !!)

Hoping to hear from you all

Elle :p

2. rootesy

rootesy New Member
    Registered

Hi Elle,

That's great you want to start getting into gear to lose the unwanted weight. I too are in need of substantial weight loss as I top the scales at 132.9kg and now being on Duromine 15mg for two weeks I have lost 6kgs! So far, so good ;)

I have started a blog to record my weight loss experience with Duromine and I think it's great because I use it for motivation to lose the weight. If you want to have a look at my progress go to Duromine Forum - Rootesy's Weight Loss With Duromine

I suggest you should start a blog too... just a thought ;) Well Elle, good luck and I hope you get to your goal weight!

Cheers!