Not sure what is happening here

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Melissap, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Melissap

Melissap New Member
    Registered

I have been on 30g for the last week and had a steady 3.1kg loss. I have been drinking heaps of water and having 5 small meals a day. My starting weight was 87.2. So week 1 has been a success but now I have stopped losing any weight for the past 2 days. I have been busy at work so don't get much exercise but take stairs when I can (7 flights) and do as much extra walking as I can. Has anyone got any ideas about what I might differently. Apart from dry mouth, I am not feeling any side effects anymore.

JennyGordonii and Kate like this.
  2. candice7

candice7 New Member
    Registered

its better for ur body to lose weight slowly mayb its ur body catching up and ur weight lose can sometime plateau that has happened to me once for 5 weeks also u could be building muscle any number of reasons just dnt lose focus it WILL happen in time. GOOD LUCK

JennyGordonii likes this.
  3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, Melissa!
    Sometimes it happens that you just stop losing weight for some time. No one knows the exact reason, because it depends on many individual factors. I also had some pauses during my Duromine journey. But it was a long way, lasting for two years...so. Keep calm and continue the same regime, so I'm sure your body will soon start burning more fat and calories. The process is launched, don't worry.
    :)

JennyGordonii and serene123 like this.
  4. Melissap

Melissap New Member
    Registered

Thanks for the vote of confidence but I am still following the same patterns and now I am putting on weight. Aside from the dry mouth I feeling no side effects at all anymore, I don't think it is working.