No script Duromine

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by lewdaw, Sep 28, 2011.

1. lewdaw

lewdaw New Member
    Registered

Hello, i was given a box of duromine off a friend who just found out she was pregnant, i know this is illegal and stupid but my doctor doesnt belive in duromine and told me diet and excercise will do the trick, but with a wedding in 8weeks i need to drop the kilos fast. Anyhow its a box of 40mg and im scared whether this may be too high dosage for me. Im 81kgs and am 163cm, are the larger doeses for larger people or it doesnt matter? Am i able to break the capsule in two and into an empty capsule? I know some people will judge me but any help would be appreciated..

2. archer

archer New Member
    Registered

Hi Lewdaw....i wouldn't recommend you taking 40mg off the trot without having seen your doctor. From what i have read, people who have started on the 40mg experience extreme side effects...best to start from lower dosage. The dosage doesn't matter in terms of larger dose for larger people. I guess the choice is yours, but please be cautious and careful

3. lewdaw

lewdaw New Member
    Registered

Thanks Archer, i dont really have a choice as it was given to me from a friend, im still deciding what to do, i may try seperating the capsule and see if that works so having 20mg. Thankyou for your reply.

4. entbrown

entbrown New Member
    Registered

Hi Lewdaw,

Before you split the capsule, make sure you know the chemical properties of the drug. Some medications have different properties, ie. slow release, different areas for absorption (stomach, liver, duodenum etc) and make sure you know whether the contents is evenly distributed. Splitting the capsule may cause more problems for your body, and increase the rate and severity of any side effects. I would suggest visiting another GP and seeing if they will prescribe it to you. If yes, then you've just saved yourself some money thanks to your friend!

Hope this information helps.