Newbie :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MelbChick, Oct 20, 2012.

1. MelbChick

MelbChick New Member
    Registered

Well I came across this site a few weeks ago , it actually in encouraged me to get my prescription filled.
    A bit about me - I'm 26 and lost 20 kg this year already but for the last few mouths it hadn't changed - I only went up by 2 kgs grr. So I thought I would give duromine a go
    . My goal it to feel good about myself and lose weight I aim to get to double digits. Once I am fit I will start playing sport again:D regularly .
    I'm almost finished my first week of duromine . I'm taking 15mg . My weight was 137 kg on Tuesday today I'm at 133. Ive just been eating healthy and I walked one night this week- I have a very energic job. Realistic I will start walking more this week . I havnt had no side effects except maybe I feel more energetic. And maybe a little more thirsty than normal. But it's not unbearable .

Good luck to all those on the same journey as me.

2. kyrewyn

kyrewyn New Member
    Registered

hey ya. im from bendigo week 3 for me. ive noticed that on 15mg you still get hungry compared to others on higher doses ive stayed on 15mg though because I like enjoying breakfast lunch and dinner. HA. good luck to you.

3. MelbChick

MelbChick New Member
    Registered

Thanks. I thought maybe that's why the side effects havn't really been an issue. I'm also surprised I'm already losing weight but they may be water ? I've read a lot of people on 15mg noticed little weight loss.
    I agree with the breakfast lunch and tea thing I think before I got up to a high does I want to have a routine of prepairing healthily meals . So when If I lose my appetite I still am in the motion of eating healthy.
    How have you found Duromine of far?