Discussion in 'Introductions' started by katrina, Feb 22, 2012.

1. katrina

katrina New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,
    My name is Katrina, I'm 24 and I have started taking Duromine 40mg yesterday. I weigh 124.7kgs and am 175cms tall.. My goal is to be 90kgs :)

Side Effects so far are lots and lots of energy, not feeling hungry and no sleeping which I am hoping will settle down once I have been on it for a week or so as I have a 2 year old son :)

Looking forward to getting to know some people that are taking Duromine and sharing in your journey.

2. KimberleyBee

KimberleyBee New Member
    Registered

Hi Katrina,
    I am 24 as well, I have a four year old son. I started Duromine on the 3rd of March'12 as a last resort to weight loss. Before starting I weighed 95.4kgs and my goal weight is 70kgs. I am 159cm tall. I have the same side effects, loads of energy (which I LOVE!), not hungry, broken sleep (the other night I woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep) an I have had a really dry mouth (I find that chewing gum helps and plenty of water), I have had a couple of headaches in the afternoon too but I just take painkillers for that.
    I haven't weighed myself yet, I am waiting until 7days has passed to see how much weight I have lost. I have been given 30tablets to help kick start my weight loss. I hope it really helps you! Look forward to reading more updates from you :)

3. wannabeasupermodel

wannabeasupermodel New Member
    Registered

Hi Katrina!
    I'm 20 years old. Today is my 4th day of Duromine 30mg! I have 3 week's worth.

I started on Wednesday 28 March 2012. On the first day I experienced a big buzz, loss of appetite, anxiety, sleeplessness - had a lot of energy - did an hour and a half of cardio - drank slimshake for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Thursday 29 March 2012 - same buzz and energy, loss of appetite and anxiety. Weighed myself and lost 3kg! I went to the gym and did an hour and 15 mins of cardio and an hour of weights - had a slimshake for breakfast lunch and dinner. no problems sleeping.

Friday 30 March 2012 - Slimshake breakfast, half an hour of weights and an hour of cardio, chicken salad for lunch and slimshake for dinner. no problems sleeping. no anxiety. hunger starting to kick in. no further weight loss.

Saturday 31 March 2012 - Slimshake breakfast, half an hour of weights and and half an hour of cardio, small salad and a small can of tuna for lunch, no anxiety, no appetite loss (feeling really hungry), - i am actually feeling no effect from the drug whatsoever.. feel likes i haven't even taken it today... no further weight loss... ahh getting a bit down about this.. hope i see some more results soon

Will keep you updated , keep letting us know how you are going

4. wannabeasupermodel

wannabeasupermodel New Member
    Registered

Hi Katrina!
    I'm 20 years old. Today is my 4th day of Duromine 30mg! I have 3 week's worth.

I started on Wednesday 28 March 2012. On the first day I experienced a big buzz, loss of appetite, anxiety, sleeplessness - had a lot of energy - did an hour and a half of cardio - drank slimshake for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Thursday 29 March 2012 - same buzz and energy, loss of appetite and anxiety. Weighed myself and lost 3kg! I went to the gym and did an hour and 15 mins of cardio and an hour of weights - had a slimshake for breakfast lunch and dinner. no problems sleeping.

Friday 30 March 2012 - Slimshake breakfast, half an hour of weights and an hour of cardio, chicken salad for lunch and slimshake for dinner. no problems sleeping. no anxiety. hunger starting to kick in. no further weight loss.

Saturday 31 March 2012 - Slimshake breakfast, half an hour of weights and and half an hour of cardio, small salad and a small can of tuna for lunch, no anxiety, no appetite loss (feeling really hungry), - i am actually feeling no effect from the drug whatsoever.. feel likes i haven't even taken it today... no further weight loss... ahh getting a bit down about this.. hope i see some more results soon

Will keep you updated , keep letting us know how you are going