Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JulieNZ, Feb 7, 2014.

1. JulieNZ

JulieNZ New Member
    Registered

Hi all,

This is day 2 for me, weighed in at 95kgs on thursday, will let you know how my first week goes. Im so excited to lose the weight, my weight before my kids was 72kgs.
    My goal weight is 65kgs. Is it possible to lose 30kgs in 3 months?

I'll fill everyone in next thursday, cant wait!!

2. Chrissy Mack

Chrissy Mack New Member
    Registered

Hi JulieNZ,

I'm about the same weight and hoping to reach early 70's late 60kg possibly. How you finding it so far? Today is day 2 for me and I have been up since 4.45am LOL!

Good luck with your journey :)

JulieNZ likes this.
  3. JulieNZ

JulieNZ New Member
    Registered

Hi Chrissy Mack,

This is now day 3, im trying my best wait til next thursday to weigh myself hehe
    But so far so good, apart from the dry mouth and a little difficulty sleeping im feeling good.
    I have two young boys so i dont mind the insomnia as im up at night anyway.

How are you doing chrissy? We can keep in touch and see how our journey goes. Il love to be 60kgs but i might look a little too thin so i'll see how i go when i get to 65kgs.

Enjoy your journey to being a better you chrissy :)

4. Chrissy Mack

Chrissy Mack New Member
    Registered

Looks like I'm a day behind you lol....like you I'm trying to hold off in weighing myself. Next Friday is weigh in day for me. Likewise as in feeling good and as for the dry mouth I don't mind but sleeping is a problem for me as well. Last night I struggled and was restless throughout the night. I'm taking my tablets early morning so it shouldn't be a problem. I hope this eases up at some stage.

Must say loving the energy though, house is cleaned by 8am LOL. As for keeping in touch that would be great & fingers cross for our first weigh in. I originally thought 70 but I think 65 would be ideal :)

5. JulieNZ

JulieNZ New Member
    Registered

Awww awesome, im sure youre just as eager as me for next week to come around!
    Cant wait to hear about your results and how you find this week!
    Im up at 5.30 to get ready for work so thats a good idea to take it in the morning, thanks for the tip chrissy!

What do you eat for breakfast?

#5 JulieNZ, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  6. Chrissy Mack

Chrissy Mack New Member
    Registered

7. Chrissy Mack

Chrissy Mack New Member
    Registered

I know the burst of enegry comes and goes so while its there take advantage of it :) As for diet I try and eat healthy so for today's meals I had scrambled eggs, mushrooms, onions and a little bit of cheese grated. For lunch small tin of tuna and salad with an apple for afternoon tea.

I also exercise when I can to burn off the extra energy. So this morning I did Tapout XT for 44 mins and burned 800 cals. See how I pull up tomorrow. How did you go with your meals?