Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vissie, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Vissie

Vissie New Member
    Registered

Good Morning All...I started last week Friday(17/01/2014) so today is day 6. I haven't at all had any side effects, but today i am feeling a slight headache. It might be of to little water, cause yesterday i did not drink enough water! I feel normal except that I do not feel like eating...but we have to eat! So when I do eat its really a little bit, maybe half of what i use to eat. I try not to say that i am on a diet, only that i need to eat healthy (i am Insulin Resistant) so that once i have lost the weight i do not pick it back up. I am not sure what my SW was - but weight today was 120.5. i just wanna loose 10 for now. i know myself, need to take it little bit at a time. I want really badly to weigh 80...so i got 40 to loose...but in that time i also want to teach myself to eat healthy, and make healthy choices. I have not exercise at all - but i am starting today.

Kate and Sallie alexander like this.
  2. Karin Muller

Karin Muller New Member
    Registered

Hi Vissie

So how is the weight going? Your now on day 11? i have lost 1.7kg in a week and im extatic but i also just have small goals. I have 25kg to lose but my first goal is only 8kg. Then i will start with 9kg next. My goal is to lose 5kg a week. I think it is realistic.

I also have many hormone problems so i do understand the insulin resistant situation. I have IBS, low Progesterone and depression so i do tend to either not eat or over eat then get bloated and not be able to lose the weight hahaha

But i know you can do it.