Newbie!!

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Em84, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Em84

Em84 New Member
    Registered

Hi guys! 8th day on duromine I'm just wondering what kind of diet I should be doing I don't think I'm reaching my 1200 calorie intake and just wanting some help! I'm feeling quite light headed thankyou

2. Jacqui

Jacqui New Member
    Registered

Hi there,
    I'm only on Day 3 so probably not an expert as I've had no loss yet, and as much as often I don't feel like eating, I make myself eat a small portion of anything at meal times. Yesterday I really didn't feel like anything and just had a meal replacement shake thingo, and that did the trick.

The light headed feeling is yuck, isn't it? Mine is almost gone but after reading a lot about this drug, I've made sure I'm drinking lots of water and eating enough. That being said, and I can't believe I'm actually saying this, I can easily forget to eat. Who ever thought that could happen to me?!

Take care and good luck!
    Jacqui

3. Em84

Em84 New Member
    Registered

Thankyou so much yes I know exactly what you mean about forgetting to eat! Today for lunch I had quite a small portion of steak and some beans, tonight I will have some veggies, I think that is good?
    I have been having so much water that I find it's filling me up! I will hopefully be able to start back at gym tomorrow! And hopefully I will be able to have a good weight loss
    Thanks for replying I hope it goes well for you!