Newbie with great hopes

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KylieR, Jun 26, 2012.

1. KylieR

KylieR New Member
    Registered

Good Morning. My name is Kylie and yesterday I started Duromine. I am hoping to shed the kilos I just have time to exercise for. I am up every day for work at 4am and dont get home until 6pm and thats where I cook dinner and try and relax with hubby before the routine begins again.

I was always around 50kg until I was 22 and then met my now hubby and I have ballooned to over 90kg. I have been on every diet and just cannot stick to them. I eat quite healthy anyhow but even walking 4km a day, finally eating breakky, lunch and dinner (am not a snacky person and do not eat sweets, inc chocolate) however in 5 weeks of looking after myself I only lost 1kg.

Anyhow I saw my doc like most of you and he suggested Duromine after I had blood tests. I ended up getting the cheaper brand to save me a whopping 4 dollars and am on the 30mg dose.

So far I feel ok. I started yesterday and take my tablet with a coffee at 5am and eat breakky at 7 when I get to work. I had n apetite yesterday and only ate dinner as work was crazy. I wont be doing that again. I felt very awake considering I have a really bad head cold. I did however find it a littke difficult getting to sleep last night but it is nice to be wide awake so early in the morning.

My reasons for starting Duromine is for health reasons and hubby and I want to start a family next year and I dont want or need the extra kilos shadowing me. I am hoping by my 30th at the beginning of September I can perhaps be a size 14?? I want to be a size 12 and no less as I am only 161cm tall and too thin makes me look ill. We have also recently arrived back from our first overseas adventure to Bali and managed to book super cheap flighta for this coming end of October just after our wedding anniversary. Oh how I would love to wear bathers without worry!!! And looking good for hubby would be a bonus, not that he cares what I look like

Anyhow enough of boring you. I would love feedback, advice and your stories and maybe a Duromine buddy to team up and keep on track etc.

Weight 25/6/12 = 92.8kg
    Desired weight before 1/9/12 = 75kg (dreaming I know)
    Dream weight by Christmas = 65kg

Thanks for reading xx

2. carotene

carotene New Member
    Registered

Good luck! Lets support each other - I have a diary too :D
    We need all the help we can get as it's TOUGh - I'm on Day 3 and feeling a bit depressed

3. KylieR

KylieR New Member
    Registered

Sounds great. I havent been too bad today but was very busy at work.

How are you going?? Feeling any better??

Am trying to think of what foods to eat. My friend said to drink at least 2 litres of water too