Newbie on 30mg: started today, 12th of May.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Melissa_87, May 12, 2014.

1. Melissa_87

Melissa_87 New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone!

I started taking duromine today. My current weight: 81kg. My goal weight: 60kg.

I would love for you to share your stories with me!

Rjburke1 likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Melissa!
    Nice to meet you, I'm Kate. I have lost my bunch of kilos long ago, also with the help of Duromine.
    I spend nearly two years to get rid of those nasty shapes of me))) Diet, exercises, lots of tears and laughs...ah well, now I am keeping the same regime and I can tell you: nothing is impossible, all we need is a strong will power and people, who support us.
    I wish you to lose as much weight as you want, but remember: you have to change your old habits, otherwise it's pointless.
    Good luck!

Fell free to ask for advice;)

Melissa_87 likes this.
  3. Narelle68

Narelle68 New Member
    Registered

Hi Melissa,
    My name is Narelle and I am a newbie too! Started today. Current weight 82kg and goal weight 65kg. Good luck on your journey. I'm sure you wil do very well. Will be interesting to see how we both go. Similar starting and finishing weights. I recently gave up smoking and have put on at least 5kg but can't shift it. I also needed to lose some extra weight so here I am. Good luck. xx

Melissa_87 likes this.
  4. Rjburke1

Rjburke1 New Member
    Registered

Hi Melissa

I started on 30mg last Thursday and i have lost 5kg so far. My first weekly weigh-in on Thursday but I am naughty and keep checking each day :rolleyes: It's a struggle to eat but I make sure I do. Also a lot of people have side effects but I haven't had any. To be honest I don't feel any different at all (but my other half reckons I am talking to much and too fast now lol).

I wish you all the best and will be great to hear how you go with your journey :)

Melissa_87 likes this.