Newbie - Gauteng, South-Africa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JenRoses, May 20, 2014.

1. JenRoses

JenRoses New Member
    Registered

Hi Everyone

So Yesterday I went to the doctor to speak to him about my test results, long story. He told me he will give me something that will actually work and I will lose weight.

I have struggled with my weight ever since I could remember and I can't even keep track of how many times I have asked doctors to help me to lose weight but all they ever say is eat right and exercise. From experience I always exercised and have been on so many diets, then I would lose some then I would pick up again. Eating - well I could say I would sometimes be an emotional eater but sometimes I do not eat alot.

I am hoping this would help!!! I would then finally lose the weight and feel good again.

I will be doing a combination of following the MET-S diet program, Tony Ferguson Cook books. So happy to find this Forum so we all can share our experiences.

Currently I weigh 110kg, 1.62cm. If I remember correctly my waist cm is 124.
    :)

I saw a thread about Enough is Enough. I feel the same.

Kate likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, JenRoses!
    Welcome to the forum :)
    You surely will get here a support and interesting stories, so you'll see you're not the only one struggling with excess weight;)

I wish you to stay strong and patient, since weight loss therapy (therapy indeed) requires much willpower and a strong desire to finally change something in your life for good. If you decide for yourself 'Enough is enough' then you are ready!

Good luck!

3. JenRoses

JenRoses New Member
    Registered

Hi Kate

Thank you :-D I am feeling excited.
    I was just wondering what does one do after 3 months? Is this the 3 months where you have to do a mind shift, healthy lifestyle, exercises so that you don't pick up everything again?