Newbie from CQ Australia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Maxifrog, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Maxifrog

Maxifrog New Member
    Registered

Hi all, I started on 40mg Duromine yesterday, noticed that I wasn't quite so hungry and am hoping to achieve good results with this medication. I am 116kg and 157cm tall so need to shed quite a bit of weight. I also have health issues that make it very hard for me to exercise. I am looking forward to hearing about other people experiences and making some lovely friends to share my weight loss experience with.

2. nikki82

nikki82 Member
    Registered

Hi maxifrog, i started on the 40 mg last sunday. Didn't sleep at all for the first 2 nights, then slowly started sleeping a bit and now i'm sleeping all night (thank god lol) i have a knee problem but just do what i can. I haven't been hungry at all which is great and i downloaded an app which tells me how much water i need to drink per day for my weight. I started at 116.9 kgs and i weighed myself today and i have lost 5.5 kgs.

would love to hear how your going at your first weigh in good luck :)

3. Maxifrog

Maxifrog New Member
    Registered

Hi nikki82, congratulations on such a fantastic loss in one week, I am just hoping to shed any at all but would love to achieve the same result. Today I did feel hungry but not to the extent that I ate food that was bad for me. I think that I need to drink more water. What is the app that you downloaded? ThNks for the well wishes and I will let you know how my first weigh in goes.

4. nikki82

nikki82 Member
    Registered

The app is called water your body its great tells you how much you need to drink and you put in every time you have a drink so you can keep track during the day