Newbie from Cape Town , SA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CandyM, Aug 19, 2014.

1. CandyM

CandyM Member
    Registered

Hello All

I've just been prescribed the Duromine 15mg by my GP , I will start on the 21st Aug 2014. A little anxious but super excited at the same time. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Would love to chat to others in Cape Town

xoxo

Leigh'sgottalottolose likes this.
  2. Leigh'sgottalottolose

Leigh'sgottalottolose Well-Known Member
    Registered

Hi, CandyM,
    I am an expat From SA ... all the best to you on your new journey , take one day at a time, it is going to be a huge mindshift change, but for the better.. "D" WILL CHALLENGE YOU on every possible level, not only with side effect but mentally and emotionally, as well as physically ,and it is so worth it, believe me, been on it for 7 weeks now, and highs and lows, for sure !!but the highs are what keeps you going, and when you have lows,well this forum picks you right back up ,shakes off the negativity, and gets you going again ..Remember we only a finger click away if you need to chat about ANYTHING,even if you think it is small and significant, ask away!! as here we all learn from each other every day ,and we learn much about ourselves on this journey too.. All the best for the 21st .....GO.. GO.. GOAL !!!;)

SimoneAP, 5Dee_Dee and KaylaLouise like this.
  3. Karm

Karm New Member
    Registered

Hi CandyM I'm from Cape Town, on day 2 and have noticed I am not feeling very hungry. I'm only on 15mg for a start to see how it effects me but I want to go onto 30mg as I need to lose weight as quick as possible. I have been sick for the last week so haven't been to gym but will start again from the weekend.

I'm very excited to do this and I am glad I'm not alone :)
    x

SimoneAP likes this.
  4. SimoneAP

SimoneAP New Member
    Registered

Hi ladies
    Also from Cape Town! Day 4 on D but I started over the weekend. I did not weigh, but will check my weight this Friday. I've decided to track my calories on fat secret. How has it been ladies?