Newbie Duromine User

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by KylieF, Oct 14, 2014.

1. KylieF

KylieF New Member
    Registered

Hi All,

I am currently on day 2 of taking Duromine 30mg... so far so good.. heaps of energy yesterday and today (enough to actually workout on the treadmill for 1 hr each day) and chase my 21 month!

I just wanted to ask those of you that are on Duromine how much/many times per week do you exercise? Also are you maintaining a 1200calorie diet or just eating smaller amounts of regular food?

My starting weight is 88kg which is the biggest I have ever been and I am only 165cm tall. Fingers crossed I can get to my target of 65kg in the next few months!

DanielleKimberly likes this.
  2. KylieF

KylieF New Member
    Registered

Well first week's weigh in this morning and to say I am happy is an understatement... I have lost 3kg in weight, 5cm from my hips and 4cm from my tummy!!! I know the first week is the biggest in terms of losses but hey any loss is a loss right!!

So far haven't really had any side effects from the duromine. Have energy when I first get up in the morning (so quickly jump on treadmill for 30mins before that wears off) but I am still getting a bit tired in the early afternoons. Think I need to add an extra snack in just to boost that bit of energy.. I am doing meal replacement shakes in the morning and at lunch, piece of fruit for morning tea and then a high protein low carb dinner... Using the myfitness pal app has helped me understand how many calories there are in something like even a glass of lemonade or juice it's just crazy!

Good luck everyone on your journey's and here's to an even better 2nd week!