Newbie day one almost over

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sugarfoot, Oct 4, 2014.

1. sugarfoot

sugarfoot New Member
    Registered

Hello....Iam Kay iam 23 years old, today was my first day taking duromine. I must say I've been nervous about starting this journey, after having read all the possible side effects It made me rather sceptical. I finally got the courage to start duromine .

Day 1 is done and dusted, it wasn't so bad just had that 'cotton mouth' side effect and bucket loads of energy oh and i was very hormonal today not to sure why. But either then that So far so good.Over the last couple of months I've become some what of an exercise junky so hopefully that works in my favour. I've been eating healthy and exercising for the passed seven months and I've lost 7kg in seven months I know it's an achievement but I feel like i need something help me loose weight a little more rapidly.

I currently weigh 111Kg, my height is 1,69 I am basically doing this because I want to have a normal Bmi Iam tired of being classified as obese... I don't know what thin feels like because I've always been over weight so this is a whole new realm for me hopefully this is the key I need to unlocking my self confidence and just helping me become a better and healthy person.

Typical_Jules likes this.
  2. plum_bum

plum_bum New Member
    Registered

Goodluck Sugafoot;)... is the Cotton mouth as bad as they say? I'm starting my journey tomorrow :p whoop whoop

3. Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules Active Member
    Registered

good luck with your journey :D we are the same height, i weighed a little less than oyu but as you can see on on my way to skinniness:rolleyes:

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Good luck sugarfoot!
    Dry mouth is almost unavoidable( But it becomes better with time.
    You are doing right by starting this journey, because it is an exciting and wonderful feeling to become healthier and lighter. You will succeed.