Newbie and a little worried about Internet research on duramine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ashlee caylah, Jan 22, 2014.

1. ashlee caylah

ashlee caylah New Member
    Registered

hi everyone, its my first day on duromine, I feel completely fine, have a slight headache and dry mouth, I don't seem to be buzzed like everyone is, but that might just be because its my first day. i
    d love to hear everyones stories, and if anyone has just started today or yesterday, to share daily progesses and stuff.
    ill try and update everyone everyday if I can
    I am 19yrs old, female, currently weighing 90kgs, not to sure of my height but id say around 160cms,
    my goal weight is 75kgs.
    and if anyone has any dieting or excerising tips, please send them my way.
    happy weight loss guys:)

2. bartdaniels

bartdaniels New Member
    Registered

Welcome to the forum Ashlee, Duromine affects people in different ways. So you may not get the buzz feeling that others get.

However, with the dry mouth and headache make sure you are drinking water. I find i have to drink at least 2 cups per hour or so. I don't get headaches or dry mouth that way.

3. Karin Muller

Karin Muller New Member
    Registered

Hi Ashlee.
    Today is Day 2 for me on Duromine 30mg. I am experiancing a slight head ache today but was full of positivety yesterday. I think because i was so hiped up on hope. Today is a bit more chilled and i havent been experiancing much dry mouth either.

My weight is currently 77.5kg and even if that dosnt sound allot im only 1.57 tall and have a waist of 105cm. My goal weight is 50kg and to be able to have a child and carry it full turm hahaha i think its doable. Im 27 so I'm that much older.

If you are looking for a good diet and excersize regiment i would suggest asking your gym staff to show you a few core excersizes. Core is one of the things we most often forget about and I've found that by strengthening my core I'm able to do other excersizes without wanting to pass out.

Diet wise i think a dietitian is your best bet. I have ferious conditions that cause my weight, a very bad anti depressant gave my body a shuv in the wrong direction. So now i have IBS, low low low Progesterone, I'm insulin resistant and to top off my situation I'm a Pastry chef. So now i have a diet designed around me, and i dont have to design myself around my diet. And to be honest the moral support is also fantastic at the clinic so i would sugjest looking into that.

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Aw...those antidepressants. They do so much harm to the body. Why would people use them anyway? I know a lot of people, who had depressive state, but never used antidepressants! It's like, person becomes a bit sad or so, and thinks: Ok, now I need some pill. (Instead of dealing the problem on his own) I know, you would say that there are so much severe depressions that cannot be solved by a person without help. Still, medications must be the last solution for any issue with health. If there is a way to cope with a certain body condition, then try it, insted of using the pills.
    Overall, I am glad you no loner take antidepressants, and it's time for a big change for you!
    Wish you no side effects and great weight loss in the nearest future!

xoxo Kate

5. ashlee caylah

ashlee caylah New Member
    Registered

hi karin, thanks for the advice, im not currently working so i cant afford a gym or dietcian :( which sucks, but i have to motivation anyway, (2nd day) i felt really strange all day, kepted getting dizzy and when my parents where talking to me i just blanked out and didnt even hear anything they were saying, was a bit weird... im not hungry thankgod, but i can still eat meals,"(healthy ones) i was also very tired today, even though i cant get to sleep now, and ive had sleeping pills, but i didnt get to sleep until 7am and woke up at 11am, thankgod i dont have a job.
    also, i weighed myself on the first day at around 4:30 and was 88.3 kilos, and weight myself today (2nd day) and was 87 kilos which is amazing in a day when ive done no excercise at all (bloody rain) so im hoping by the end of the month ill be at my goal weight or close to it yay !
    anyway am looking forward to hearing yours and everyones progress, and hope your not getting to bad of side effects.
    good luck if i dont hear back from you..
    happy weight loss xox