Newbie after some advise :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Morgan, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Morgan

Morgan New Member
    Registered

Firstly wanted to thank all the people on this site for sharing their experiences - it has made me feel so much better. Wish I found this forum before reading lots of off-putting stories from google.

I am now on day 4 of Durmine. My mouth is constantly dry, experiencing a few headaches and I have woken up like clockwork at 3:30am for the last 3 nights running - i'm exhausted. Basically I just wanted to check it's all perfectly normal? I'm very new to this medication and it's worrying me a little just hoping you can put my mind at ease.

Any advise/help you could share would be very appreciated.

Morgan :)

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, insomnia and ehaustion are pretty "normal" side effects of the pills. Dry mouth too. Since you're only beginning, I wouldn't worry that much if I were you:)
    Take care and have no side effects, looking forward to seeing your first results!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Morgan likes this.
  3. SonjaW

SonjaW New Member
    Registered

Hi Morgan, to avoid sleep deprivation i set my alarm for 3am take my duromine and jump back into bed. I fall asleep before 11pm.

Smashed1 and Morgan like this.
  4. Morgan

Morgan New Member
    Registered

Thanks Kate! Can I ask you another question? My headaches are pretty bad despite drinking plenty of water! Is there any drama in having nurofen with duromine? I checked with my pharmacist and he said it would be fine? Just wondering if you had anyone have any trouble?

Thanks for the tip SonjaW :) I will give that a go!

5. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, darling. No, as far as I know painkillers are fine with Duromine. Because many of us had hadaches at certain period. The more so your pharmacist permitted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  • About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook