Newbie after some advise :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Morgan, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Morgan

Morgan New Member
    Registered

Firstly wanted to thank all the people on this site for sharing their experiences - it has made me feel so much better. Wish I found this forum before reading lots of off-putting stories from google.

I am now on day 4 of Durmine. My mouth is constantly dry, experiencing a few headaches and I have woken up like clockwork at 3:30am for the last 3 nights running - i'm exhausted. Basically I just wanted to check it's all perfectly normal? I'm very new to this medication and it's worrying me a little just hoping you can put my mind at ease.

Any advise/help you could share would be very appreciated.

Morgan :)

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, insomnia and ehaustion are pretty "normal" side effects of the pills. Dry mouth too. Since you're only beginning, I wouldn't worry that much if I were you:)
    Take care and have no side effects, looking forward to seeing your first results!

Morgan likes this.
  3. SonjaW

SonjaW New Member
    Registered

Hi Morgan, to avoid sleep deprivation i set my alarm for 3am take my duromine and jump back into bed. I fall asleep before 11pm.

Smashed1 and Morgan like this.
  4. Morgan

Morgan New Member
    Registered

Thanks Kate! Can I ask you another question? My headaches are pretty bad despite drinking plenty of water! Is there any drama in having nurofen with duromine? I checked with my pharmacist and he said it would be fine? Just wondering if you had anyone have any trouble?

Thanks for the tip SonjaW :) I will give that a go!

5. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, darling. No, as far as I know painkillers are fine with Duromine. Because many of us had hadaches at certain period. The more so your pharmacist permitted.