NEW_TOO :)...Started on 15mg 22-06-2012

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by honey_me, Jul 1, 2012.

1. honey_me

honey_me New Member
    Registered

Hello all
    I started my Duramine journey on Friday 22-06-12. I am 162.5 cm tall and on Friday weighed 92 Kgs. I have been on every diet and just cannot stick to them. I have purchased a few of those get thin quick machines and the body trim plan to no success.
    So, visited my doctor on the 22-06-12 and he started me on the 15mg repeat. Slept well although not as long as usual and perhaps the odd wake up during the wee hours so worth it.

Anyway, normally I binge on anything that’s main ingredient is SUGER. So far over the past 90 days I have had not 1 fizzy, water only and I’m actually enjoying it, vie also had no chocolate. I have however had 1 jet plane tonight (those lil jelly ones)

I will post my journey weekly and will break it down into Days so I can be as precise as possible.
    Here goes

Day 1
    Excited to begin my weight loss today. Took my first tablet at 11am with water.
    I’m amazed I wasn’t hungry at all today and at dinner left the majority on the plate, a first for me
    Dry mouth, speech a bit racy.
    Sleeping Pill at 11pm asleep by 12am up at 6am Day 2

Day 2
    Pill at 6am with water and breaky
    Dry Mouth
    Mild Head ache, slightly Blurred vision
    Not hungry at all but still managed 3 light meals
    Feeling good and Active through out day
    Went to work and managed to get through day as normal
    Benefibre and water at 8pm
    Sleeping pill at 11pm up at 5.30am Day 3

Day 3
    Pill at 5.40am with water and breaky
    Dry mouth
    Head ache gone, blurred vision gone
    3 Light meals
    Feeling normal again with out the appetite
    Sleeping pill at 10pm up at 7am Day 4

Day 4
    Pill at 7am with water and breaky
    Feeling energetic
    People noticing I got a glow happening
    Slept with out the sleeping from 12am until 6am Day 5

Day5
    Pill at 6am with water and breaky
    Feeling great
    At work as normal no concerns
    12am noticed a craving for sweets (I knew there were some in my fridge that belonged to my children), managed to ignore craving
    Asleep by 2am up at 7am Day 6

Day 6
    Good light lunch
    Went to work as normal, Muslie bar as snack at 4pm
    Dinner time feeling a bit hungry, dinner provided on site (Roast beef and all the trimmings)
    Ate my whole plate but managed to not go for seconds like usual a pro and con in itself.
    Home at 11pm asleep by 12am up at 7am Day 7

Day 7
    Feeling good
    Hungry all day managed to ignore and stuck to the 3 meals and 1 snack but it was hard
    Made appointment with Dr for Day 8
    Did not indulge at all to my amazement
    In bed at 1am with a sleeping tablet up at 7.30am Day 8

Day 8
    Pill at 7.30am with water and breaky
    Kept occupied so hunger didn’t overpower goal
    Doctors at 11am dose increased to 30mg 6am every morning
    Went to work
    Ate well today considering
    Weigh in with Doctor 89 kgs Yay Super Excited

Day 9
    Up at 7am pills at 7.15am with Protein shake (the new breaky now)
    Ham and egg on Multigrain bread x1 for lunch
    Toasties with cottage cheese for dinner
    Work at 10pm
    Indulged in BOIL UP at 12am wasn’t hungry just the sight of it made me react and I just had to have it, whilst eating noticed I didn’t actually want it so ended up only eating 1/4 of what I would usually eat. Just couldn’t resist as this is my main trigger in FOOD
    But its ok ill get back on my bike at 6am take my pills and strive for a good day.
    I am at work right now doing the 10pm-8am wake over and feel that perhaps the duramine is helping with keeping me up perhaps

So far so good:
    Starting Weight: 93kgs
    Goal Weight: 68kgs
    Need to lose: 25 kgs
    Current Weight: 83 kgs
    Weight loss to date: 3kgs

The biggest change to date would definitely have to be "Craving Water" and I love it...

Feeling good even though a few slip ups, like they say you learn to ride a bike by falling off, all you have top do is get back on and keep trying.
    A new day is approaching and I already have that positive mind-set.

Will post again on the 06-07-12
    :D

2. honey_me

honey_me New Member
    Registered

Hi again, wow its been a few weeks already :eek:...
    Also noticed a mistake in prior posts current weight it should read 88 kgs...

Has been a good past few weeks more ups than downs, more temptations but i won the challenge...yay to me...
    So im now on day 7 of week 4 and the results are as follow for past 2 weeks

06-07-2012
    Prior Weight: 89 kgs
    Current Weight:88 kgs
    Weight Loss: 1 kg
    Weight Loss To Date: 5 kgs

13-07-2012
    Prior Weight: 88 kgs
    Current Weight:86.5 kgs
    Weight Loss: 1.5 kg
    Weight Loss To Date: 6.5 kgs

All in all im happy with my progress, happy to finally be making healthier choices.
    There have been times when ive felt like giving in but not because i was hungry because i SAW the food.
    Learning new ways and trying to ensure i have them on LOCK in my brain.
    Wekly weigh in tommorrow, cant weight...

3. honey_me

honey_me New Member
    Registered

So weigh in was today. And there has been no weight loss this week...however this is ok because there was also no gain which is a bonus...Will try and get a bit more exercise in my day and try to get back onthat bus...

so Stats for the week are
    Prior Weight:86.5 kgs
    Current Weight: 86.5 kgs
    Weight Loss: Nil

4. ScytheQueen

ScytheQueen New Member
    Registered

Wow! Doing really good! Loving your posts! Do not worry about the not losing part, its probably the exercise messing with you muscle and water stores. :)

5. honey_me

honey_me New Member
    Registered

Weight in today...

I went feeling like "oh hek" im sure ive gained as in the past qwek ive experienced grief via loosing my 1 year old niece. I didnt eat at my routined times, i only drank half the ammount of water i would usually and had a really big meal wednesday arvo. So i drag myself into get weighed and fluffed around trying to avoid those SCALES and then i thort "hey its not the end of the world, ive just lost someone preciouse to me so i had reason to go off the rail a bit, i mean who wouldnt in the same circumstances. So the results are as follows

Prior Weight: 86.5 kgs
    Current Weight: 85 kgs
    Weight Loss to Date: 7 kgs
    Goal Weight: 68 kgs.

There you go, all that stressing for nothing, the main part of the wek i did stick to the plan but because i focussed on what i didnt do in my mind it appeared bigger than it really was.

To all those who read this i hope this gives you encouragement to keep going even if you feel that you may have gone off track its ok.

@ ScyTheQueen, thanx for your healfull comment.

Will update nect Friday.

6. honey_me

honey_me New Member
    Registered

oops forgot the most important part.

Weight Loss This Week: 105kgs

7. honey_me

honey_me New Member
    Registered

Thats 1.5 kgs not 105kg....so excited im not in control of what my fingers are typing...lol...

8. honey_me

honey_me New Member
    Registered

Hello all

Today is Day 1 of week 7 on Duromine 30mg. I have over the past week felt like i may have gained however i didnt get down about it this time I went into get weighed feeling rather positive. after thinking today it came to me it was due to my menstral cycle that i had that bloated feelin and i hadnt gained at all.

My results are as follows

Prior Weight: 85 kgs
    Current Weight: 83.5 kgs
    Weight Loss: 1.5 kgs
    Weight Loss to Date: 8.5 kgs
    Goal Weight: 68 kgs

I go in to this next week feling good about myself and am thinking to have my duromine every 2nd day. I havent had one today and still have the energy and havent wanted to pig out at all. i think i have trained my brain so will sloley decrease Duromine so that my bodie doesnt go into shock and look foreward to the week ahead.

See you all next week.

9. honey_me

honey_me New Member
    Registered

Well hello all...I've not been in for a while as i have been soooo busy but still on my journey...
    I finished Duromine about 4 weeks ago...I was scared to because of all the negative posts but thought "HEY you can do this"...So results as follows...

Prior Weight: 85 kgs (approx 1.5 months ago)
    Current Weight: 77.5 kgs
    Weight Loss: 7.5 kgs
    Weight Loss to Date: 14.5 kgs
    Goal Weight: 68-70 kgs

I'm soooo in love with my new body, new found energy and the fact that i have been able to maintain and continue the loss on my own. Duromine did however give me the power and time to retrain my brain not to binge and only think and eat sugar and fat...
    I encourage anyone who was at that point of not liking what they saw in the mirror (i mean straight up overweight not just a few kilos over either) to explore the option of Duromine. I also encourage you all to make your own decisions do the research because i read so many negative comments it almost stooped me form trying and now 14.5 kgs lighter i thank my doctor for allowing me to have the script.
    I know that the hard part of maintaining for life is going to be hard but if you really want something its easy to achieve, just believe in yourself and with a little bit of medication to give you that kick start anything is achievable...

Until my next post take care all and BELIEVE >