New!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sineadj125, Jul 14, 2012.

1. sineadj125

sineadj125 New Member
    Registered

Hey, my names Sinead I started duromine yesterday. I'm hoping it's worth what I paid for, my start weight is 72kg I have lost 8kgs without it. But I am trying to lose those pesky last few kilos nd I have tried other products but I only got the side effects and no results.
    I have a really good diet at the moment and excersise three to four times a week.
    My goal weight is65kgs
    I'm only human so I do have the occasional treat but what Iv learned is to have a very very small portion

I would love some feedback and advice!

2. Kylie

Kylie New Member
    Registered

Hello, I am new to this also - I will be starting my first ever dosage of 30mg Duromine tomorrow and have a 1 month supply. I have a lot of weight to lose and would like to know how much I should be expecting to lose each week?

I am currently doing light exercise (1/2 hour power walking & ab-circle pro) 5 days a week but as I have a Hypothyroidism I have not had much success so far in shifting this weight without the aid of a weight loss drug. I need to use this drug wisely to help me kick start my healthy eating as I have a habit of skipping breakfast and lunch on most days. I have considered the risks of this drug and am desperate to change my lifestyle for good.

I would love to increase my physical activity quite a bit - hence the Duromine. If I eat three healthy meals a day and run on my treadmill for 1 hour per day should it come off quite quickly??

3. honey_me

honey_me New Member
    Registered

Hi
    I have beenon the 30mg for 4 weeks now and to date have lost 6.6 kgs, my start weight was 93 kgs, I dont do regular excersise yet but have however ensure to walk that bit further in the car park, taking the stairs instead of te lift.
    Also i now have a protein shake for breaky 6am every morning rather that actual food as i find it ties me over until 11am snack. And water all day every day...
    The biggest change is that i only drink water (have also stopped alcahol).
    KFC nad PIZZA have no effect on me anymore i actually cant stand the smell of it now compared to having it up to 3 times a week.
    Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration.