New user of duromine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sally786, May 25, 2012.

1. Sally786

Sally786 New Member
    Registered

Hi I'm going to start duromine 30mg tomorrow I'm a little nervous as I'm currently on Zoloft and my doctor assures me it should be ok but still a little nervous lol. Is any1 else in the same position as me and what if any side affects have u endured

2. Kerri

Kerri New Member
    Registered

Hi Sally
    I am not on any anti-depressants but I thought I would say hi and good luck.
    I have not heard of the combination causing any additional side effects. I have had a few just on D. I am 2 weeks down now an feel much better.
    Hope your doing ok. Keep us posted.

3. Sally786

Sally786 New Member
    Registered

Hi,

Thanks for your kind words much appreciated :) well today was my first day and I must say I never have had this energy in my life lol the only side effects I had was a dry mouth so very grateful it was jst that :)well I plan to weigh myself On Tuesday and so my starting weight is 79.4kg.... I'm hoping to c at least a slight change on Tuesday fingers crossed ... Well good night all and best of luck in ur journey :)

Sally

4. tan10

tan10 New Member
    Registered

Hi,
    I'm also a new user! i started today & I'm very excited to see my results pan out!
    My current weight is 87kgs & I'm 169cm tall. I want to get down to 70kgs on Duromine & then down to 65kgs after and stay there!
    Good luck Sally! We can do it!!!:D

5. Sally786

Sally786 New Member
    Registered

Hi all,

Thanks Tan good luck to u as well :) Well it's been just over a week now since I started duromine. My starting weight was 79.4 kg and on my weekly weigh in I was 76.7 kg which is a total loss of 2.6 kilos :) .... Very happy so far no major side effects a little dry mouth but nothing a few dozen glasses of water can't fix lol.... Looking forward to another grt week and good luck to u all ....

6. BigLoss

BigLoss New Member
    Registered

Well done Sally!! thats a really awesome effort!!

How much exercise are you doing? :)

7. Kristy

Kristy New Member
    Registered

Well done Sally Fantastic result