New user of duromine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sally786, May 25, 2012.

1. Sally786

Sally786 New Member
    Registered

Hi I'm going to start duromine 30mg tomorrow I'm a little nervous as I'm currently on Zoloft and my doctor assures me it should be ok but still a little nervous lol. Is any1 else in the same position as me and what if any side affects have u endured

2. Kerri

Kerri New Member
    Registered

Hi Sally
    I am not on any anti-depressants but I thought I would say hi and good luck.
    I have not heard of the combination causing any additional side effects. I have had a few just on D. I am 2 weeks down now an feel much better.
    Hope your doing ok. Keep us posted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sally786

Sally786 New Member
    Registered

Hi,

Thanks for your kind words much appreciated :) well today was my first day and I must say I never have had this energy in my life lol the only side effects I had was a dry mouth so very grateful it was jst that :)well I plan to weigh myself On Tuesday and so my starting weight is 79.4kg.... I'm hoping to c at least a slight change on Tuesday fingers crossed ... Well good night all and best of luck in ur journey :)

Sally

4. tan10

tan10 New Member
    Registered

Hi,
    I'm also a new user! i started today & I'm very excited to see my results pan out!
    My current weight is 87kgs & I'm 169cm tall. I want to get down to 70kgs on Duromine & then down to 65kgs after and stay there!
    Good luck Sally! We can do it!!!:D

5. Sally786

Sally786 New Member
    Registered

Hi all,

Thanks Tan good luck to u as well :) Well it's been just over a week now since I started duromine. My starting weight was 79.4 kg and on my weekly weigh in I was 76.7 kg which is a total loss of 2.6 kilos :) .... Very happy so far no major side effects a little dry mouth but nothing a few dozen glasses of water can't fix lol.... Looking forward to another grt week and good luck to u all ....

6. BigLoss

BigLoss New Member
    Registered

Well done Sally!! thats a really awesome effort!!

How much exercise are you doing? :)

7. Kristy

Kristy New Member
    Registered

Well done Sally Fantastic result