New User Day 2- Fagmida SA - Cape Town

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fagmida, May 4, 2012.

1. fagmida

fagmida New Member
    Registered

Hi All

I started with duromine 15 mg on Wednesday.Im Taking the tablet at 6 am and on the 1st day I had so much energy. Couldnt sleep at all. today is day 2 and I feel pretty much the same as yesterday. I hope that i will be getting some sleep tonight. 2 days on it and have lost 1.2kg. Im really looking forward to the end result. Good Luck!

2. witnessthefitness

witnessthefitness New Member
    Registered

Hey,

Well done on your weight loss so far!! Hope you get some sleep tonight ;)

3. fagmida

fagmida New Member
    Registered

Hello fellow SA,

Yes indeed I got some sleep..was awake at 5am again wide awake. Good luck and enjoy the weekend.

4. fagmida

fagmida New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone its day 6 of using duromine 15 mg and I feel myself again. I think the insomnia is gone!! thus far i dont have any bad side effects and will be weighing myself tomorrow morning. Im so excited just to see what duromine did for for me the past week. Hope I see results. I need to loose 24kg in total to be able to reach my goal weight. Good nite everyone chat agin tomorrow.:)

5. fagmida

fagmida New Member
    Registered

Hi there, Day 14 and I feel so tired. I weighed myself today and found that I'm 2.5kg down. Think I need to increase my dosage to the 30mg. It would be interesting to know how you all are doing!! Good Luck..

6. Maureen

Maureen New Member
    Registered

Hi Fagmida
    I also started with 15mg for 16days. I lost 2.5kg and then increased my dosage to 30mg. Then I gained half a kg the next week. The last week of my first month I went down one kg. No significant difference with 30mg. I did not lose any weight for almost 2weeks, but last week I lost 1.5kg as well as centimeters. My total weightloss is 4.5kg for a period of 40days. I still need to lose 7.5kg. At times it almost feel like you do not lose any weight but I keep going. I am very close to my mid goal. I think you can increase your dosage if your doc is ok with it. Good luck

7. fagmida

fagmida New Member
    Registered

Hi Maureen,
    Thank you for sharing! I also think that I am losing cm instead of kg. I will continue definitely and once the 15mg is finish increase it then to the 30mg. Seems like we are walking the same path now I dont feel that bad anymore. I think that I am too hard myself and need to give it time. I also try to go to gym at least 3 times a week but that doesnt always work out well for me. I will be weighing myself again on Wednesday/Thursday to see if there is any changes.

Keep well and all the best!

8. fagmida

fagmida New Member
    Registered

Help. are you also constipated? what can I use for it.

9. Maureen

Maureen New Member
    Registered

Hi. No not really. I drink fruit juice specially pear daily but the 100%. If time allows it I make my own and use carrots with other fruits. I also eat driet fruit every day as a snack. I also limit my coffee intake. Make sure that you eat food high in fiber as well and drink lots of water as well as exercise regular. Hope it will get better

10. fagmida

fagmida New Member
    Registered

Hi All,

I'm on day 19 and am so proud of myself. So far I have lost 3.2kg and I trust that I will definitely continue. The constipation is gone and I feel much better now. Thanks Maureen for your advice. Much appreciated!! Share your success stories ladies.

11. Acchelp

Acchelp New Member
    Registered

hello there
    please email me on acchelp7@gmail.com for a good chat,
    I think you will be able to help me through this
    thanks

12. Erin

Erin New Member
    Registered

Hi Fagmida

Can you please advise if these tabs were prescribed for you?

13. sheeba

sheeba New Member
    Registered

hey Fagmida...Im on my third week on duromine and have only lost 4 kgs...it worries me but could I ask what you're eating and how much youre exercising etc? really need some help on this one