New to this!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by laurac83, Jan 22, 2013.

1. laurac83

laurac83 New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,

I am new to using duromine i am starting it tomorrow. I am 20kgs overweight and have been prescribed this as i have tried many different weight loss things and this is my last hope!!!

I have also seen that you can only go on this for 3 months is this right? also i wanted to hear from people that have used this and the amount of weight they have lost whilt on these tablets!

thanks
    L
    x

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Laurac83!
    It's great that you came here for advice and support, since many people take self-treatment but different pills act differently. It's true that you should better take the pills no longer than 3 months in a row. But usually it's enough to see the effect. Plus it helps to avoid addiction. From my experience, two months was quiet enough for my body to get used to the new schedule and diet plan with duromine. After I took a break. I know it's hard sometimes not to break down at the first time. But all in your hands, remember it!
    Kate

3. laurac83

laurac83 New Member
    Registered

Hi Kate

Thanks for your reply.

How much weight did you lose whilst on duromine for 3 months

i got them today so will keep the posts coming on here

x

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello again, my dear!
    Let me think... I remember my first 2 months have been going slower than the next ones. All in all I lost about 108 lbs during the first year. But in the first 2 months I lost 10 lbs only... I know it's not so much, but like I said it was slow for the first months. But as I was exercising and keep taking the pills + my raw / boiled / stewed diet, things went faster after that. So for 3 months with duromine and all stuff, I guess I lost 18 lbs. I took a break on the pills, but I was keeping a diet and doing my exercise plan. I kept losing weight all that time. So basically, it's all about will power and patience! You can do it too, I believe!