New to the forum ...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Linds, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Linds

Linds New Member
    Registered

Hi I am 26 and have just started Duromine on 21st March 2012 (yesterday)
    I joined this forum for advice.
    Last night was my first night, and I slept all of bout an hour, not good!
    I have a 10 month old daughter. I am married and we live in QLD.
    I weigh 90kg and I would like to get to 75kg, would love to get to 70kg :)
    Any advices on sleep?!? I feel tired but wired!!! Does this last?
    Also, if I felt normal all day, but then had a burst of energy in the afternoon and I didnt sleep all night, would I benefit from taking Duromine right before bed, instead of morning? Is it a slow releasing active drug? Im not failiar with this kind of medication as yet...
    Thanks in advance for any advice :)

2. Mika

Mika New Member
    Registered

Hi Linds
    I've been on Duromine for 8 days now. I battled to sleep for the first two nights. First night slept for 3 hours and then wide awake from 2h30 on. Second night slept for 2.5 hours and then up from midnight right through. Third night onwards I'm sleeping like the dead. You must take your tab first thing in the morning, the earlier the better. Drink lots of water, and remember to eat. It's easy to forget on these pills.
    Good Luck with you weight loss, keep a positive mind.

Cheers

3. angie

angie New Member
    Registered

Hi you guys:) Linds mika is rite, I've been taking duromine for about 3 weeks I sleep like well I to have a duaghter who wakes me up but can get rite bake to sleep, I take mine about at 6 in the morning I drink lots of water and yes don't forget to eat you must eat, I've lost so far 9kg and I feel so motivated when I here from others good luck and keep us posted.

4. Mika

Mika New Member
    Registered

Hi Angie

Well Done on your weightloss. 9Kg's in three weeks, that's brilliant!! Keep up the good work.

5. angie

angie New Member
    Registered

Hi yes thankyou :) I still have a long way to go and have to force myself to exercise I'm so un fit! You don't notice the weight loss yet because I'm so fat and I don't feel it yet I just hope its not water any way thankyou I feel realy great and motivated to loose more