New to Duromine!! dAY 1

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Steffi123, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Steffi123

Steffi123 New Member
    Registered

Hey all,

I am 85kgs and I am 1.6m tall. I have to lose close to 30kgs. Today is Day 1. Not hungry bt have a lightheaded feeling and a headache. Im on the 30mg. Any tips or ideas or how to do this? eating plans will be helpful.

2. Kyles

Kyles Member
    Registered

I don't have a plan, I eat whatever I want, then I lose my appetite so quick it's like I have barely eaten a thing! What I am saying is I don't go all out and do the whole measuring and counting calories, I am aware of what I am eating, I don't mean I go out and eat pies,pizza chocolates, although I still have a little bit of choccy! I have stopped drinking alcohol tho, I was drinking wine nearly every night and spirits with coke weekends, I was just piling it on, now I don't even feel like drinking..and that's what's helping me lose as well as the D. Just started exercising so hopefully should see results soon.
    Good luck on your journey :)

3. Beautiful B

Beautiful B Active Member
    Registered

Morning guys, hope you well..... You dont have to go on a special eating plan... just cut out all the junk foods..... and eat 5-6 times a day... like me on a typical day will have cereal for breakfast at 8 or 9am and then by 11am I will have a fruit and then by 1pm I would have lunch fruit salad or provitas with cottage chees, by 3pm I would have another fruit and by 5:30pm I would have supper, skinless chicken breast that I grill in my George Forman machine with a green salad and would not eat after that again until I have breakfast the next morning.... and I drink about 3ltrs of water throughout the day and until before I go sleep....

Hope that was helpful....:)

4. Steffi123

Steffi123 New Member
    Registered

Hi there, thank you. How long are you on duromine?

5. Donna Frame

Donna Frame New Member
    Registered

Hi, I started 30mg today. I'm 165cm and 115kg so I'm hoping this will be the kick start I need. So far I feel as though I haven't taken one, I'm still hungry and no other side effects. I took it at 7.30am and it's now 6pm. Do you think I will notice it more on the second day?

6. Steffi123

Steffi123 New Member
    Registered

Hey, Drink lots of water. By the afternoon I started to feel full and wasn't hungry. Take the duromine earlier than that or you will have trouble sleeping. I suggest 6am. but before 7am.

Donna Frame likes this.
  7. Beautiful B

Registered

Today I'm on duromine exactly 4 weeks and had a total loss of 8kg...

Benjlo7, jess84, KaylaLouise and 2 others like this.
  8. Steffi123

Steffi123 New Member
    Registered

Congrats and well done!!!!

9. Beautiful B

Registered

Thank you Steffi.....:)