New on Duromine 15mg

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SarahJo, May 5, 2018.

1. SarahJo

SarahJo New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Height:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all
    I am new here and just started a 3 month course on Duromine. In fact this is the first forum I have ever joined. I have been struggling on my own to loose the weight I want to. Obviously what I was doing was ineffective, so change is needed and to join this forum is one of them! I hope to learn from the shared experiences of other and have some outside accountability, which might just be the kick in the butt I need

April and Lottie86 like this.
  2. LJW111

LJW111 New Member
    Registered

Hi SarahJo, nice to meet you!

I just started on 15mg yesterday too and have very similar specs to yours. My reasons for trying it are the same as yours. How have you been finding Duromine? I actually didn’t feel great yesterday on day 1 but I think it’s because I had a glass of wine during the day and the 2 didn’t mix well at all - I had terrible stomach cramps etc and had to take myself off to bed really early and couldn’t sleep at all last night. My body felt tired but I was wired. I haven’t taken it today as I was scared of upsetting my tummy and need a good nights sleep tonight, but I think I will try taking it earlier tomorrow, like 6am, and avoid any alcohol and see how that goes.

I did feel pretty spaced out and dry in the mouth yesterday, I didn’t realise the side affects would be so bad but I guess it is to be expected.

Good luck!

April likes this.
  3. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hi to both of you! Welcome to the forum! I wish you a wonderful weight loss journey!

4. SarahJo

SarahJo New Member
    Registered

5. SarahJo

SarahJo New Member
    Registered

Hi LJW111
    I apologise for taking so long to reply. I have had a hectic week workwise. I hope you are coping better with those side effects and that they are gone by now! In answer to your question, I have not experienced any side effects, which is great, but also no great reduction in appitite. I don't want to weigh myself until one week has passed which is Sunday morning, but I think I have lost very little

I sometimes drink a glass of wine at night, and did not experience anything unusual. I am not a great sleeper as it is, and I was a bit concerned that Dunomine would worsen it. I wear a Fitbit device and set it to monitor my sleeping patterns. So far, there has been no significant change from before Duromine to after Duromine.

I am considering to continue on my current dosage for this month and see, otherwise I will speak to my doctor to increase it.

I really hope you feel better!

6. SarahJo

SarahJo New Member
    Registered

Thank you April....will see how it goes. I think I might have my docto increase my dossage, but on the other hand I want to stay on a dosage as low as possible.

Thank you for your support

April likes this.