Discussion in 'Introductions' started by simmypet, Sep 29, 2010.

1. simmypet

simmypet Guest

Hi there
    I have started duromine today as i have picked up so much weight and its impactingon my knees. My eating patterns are so bad.
    I have started off with having a small breakfast. The doctor said it would take away my appetite. Is this true?

Any motivtion i would appreciate. I am currently weighing in at 104kg, and need any advice.

Thank you:)

2. How are you doing on the Duromine now? I'm only on day 3 and I feel pretty horrible! I've barely slept or eaten and I am really nauseas.

3. tazmcsnaz

tazmcsnaz New Member
    Registered

hey!!
    good luck with your weight loss!!
    Ive been on them for two days now , havent had any side effects infact i almost dont feel like im on them.. I still get very hungry HOWEVER i am able to resist food and i have noticed that when i eat i am full after a bite.

I have always been a binge eater with shocking habits. tired i eat . sad i eat . bored i eat . feel like flavour i eat.

But for the past two days i have felt alot of rumbling in my tummy and felt VERY hungry however i have a optifast shake and im full again. Water helps too..

Im not sure if i am just feeling hungry because i am on a vlcd diet (under 800 calories a day) and by body is clearly used to getting a whole lot more.. i wonder if i will get less hungry as the days go on?

Either way resisting isnt so hard at the mo - i have a new found determination since seeing a video of myself at a party the otehr day.. i had no idea i am THAT fat.. crazy you think you know what you look like and then BAM the worst footage you have seen in your life..

anyway good luck let me know how you go!!

:)