New Member On Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Beautiful B, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Beautiful B

Beautiful B Active Member
    Registered

Hi, I'm on day 5 with 30mg of Duromine. So far so good. Had side effects the first day, like dry mouth and heavy feeling to the head but other than that it was ok. As of yesterday (Day 4), I felt pretty normal, no side effects. I feel great, no appetite and for the first time I am not tempted to eat junk food or fizzy drinks. 5 days ago I weighed 95kg and I'm 1.58m in height. I've decided to weigh myself every Thursday so I have no idea if I've lost any weight or not.... but besides losing weight I feel fantastic and really positive.

Many stories on this forum has really inspired me, as I came across many people having the exact same negative feelings as I did and they received positive results on Duromine. I am really thrilled to be on this journey and I'm taking it one day at a time. Whether I lose 1kg or 500g I will be happy either way..... I will keep this forum updated on my progress and good luck to all...

Leigh'sgottalottolose likes this.
  2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome welcome! :):):)
    Good luck to you, darling.

3. HotFizz

HotFizz Member
    Registered

Good Luck! I am 2 weeks already on Duromine 30mg and lost 5 kg . Just remember to eat healthy and start exercising , small changes in your lifestyle can help a lot. I started walking everyday for 1hr, i feel great its amazing how diffrent a person feels when you lose weight. Anyways good luck to you !

Started at 95kg
    Currently 90 kg

4. Beautiful B

Registered

Wow HotFizz, thats amazing that you lost 5kg already, congrats!!! Im weighing myself tomorrow, can't wait... and thanks for the advice...

5. HotFizz

HotFizz Member
    Registered

Beautiful B , Good luck keep us posted remember that everyone is different with weight loss , some lose more some less, but any weight loss is great!

Leigh'sgottalottolose likes this.
  6. Beautiful B

Registered

Morning HotFizz :). As you know I'm on day 8 of duromine and I had my first weigh in this morning. I'm proud to say I lost 4kg :D in a week.... and it feels pretty good!!!

Started - 3 July 2014 - 95kg
    Current - 10 July 2014 - 91 kg

7. HotFizz

HotFizz Member
    Registered

Beautiful B
    Congrats thats great news, keep up the goo job;) i

8. Beautiful B

Registered

Thanks dear :). You too.

HotFizz likes this.
  9. Beautiful B

Registered

Hi HotFizz, how are you and how's your progress going so far... I've lost only 1kg this week but I'm absolutely thrilled about it....:) . Any loss is better than none... so it's a total of 5kg lost in 2 weeks :D. I think thats a great loss for 2 weeks. I have not done any exercise this week as I work full time and I'm a part time student, single mother etc... My durmonine week starts on a Thursday, so seeing that its a new week I will make time for exercise, I'm feeling more motivated than ever to lose the weight.... still 25kg's to go before I reach my goal weight of 65kg.....

Started - 3 July 2014 - 95kg
    - 10 July 2014 - 91kg
    - 17 July 2014 - 90kg

10. HotFizz

HotFizz Member
    Registered

hey Beautiful B
    Thats great news, you must be really proud 5kg is great dont worry about too much exercising
    If you are working all day and your job makes you walk all day thats great, if not then find at least 30 min a day something you can do like any Dvd workout . I know your busy, having a kid is enough job itself plus work - and student. Just take it easy , your still losing weight thats awsome. I take my little one in the pram and walk mostly everyday if its nice and sunny for 1-2 hrs, but i also have things to do at home. Anyways i am progressing well so far i lost so much fat from my stomach legs, my jeans are getting to big for me , its a great feeling. I lost 6 kg so far, i will weigh myself tomorrow morning and will see how much more i lost. Remember also that you will have slow weeks, but give up just keep going.
    Started :95 kg
    Current: 89
    Goal: 65 kg
    Many more to go go go......

tarme and Leigh'sgottalottolose like this.
  11. Beautiful B

Registered

Awesome to hear your jeans are getting to big for you:p.. Thats really wonderful.... and I'm really happy for you. You even in the 80's category now..... congrats to that! Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow....

12. Beautiful B

Registered

Hi Hotfizz, how are you? I completely forgot to post my update last week. I lost another 2kg last week:D . Hoping to lose 3kg this week:eek:, if possible. Tell me about you and your week last week.

SW - 3 July 2014 - 95kg
    -10 July 2014 - 91kg
    -17 July 2014 - 90kg
    CW -24 July 2014 - 88kg

tarme likes this.
  13. HotFizz

HotFizz Member
    Registered

hey. Beautiful B, doing good iam doing a low carb diet i feel great .Need to visit my Gp this week to see if i am going to stay on 30 mg or move to 40, but i am doing fine no side effects.

Start :95
    Current: 87 kg

I am losing weight but slowly , like 1kg a week sometimes bit more, ( maybe b/c i suffer from PCOS)so thats why i sayed maybe my Gp will move me on 40 mg, gotta ask and see what she thinks. But honestly i lost so much FAT from my stomach hips legs everywhere , my clothes is getting to big fore me.

Keeping losing weight , your not far from me we are close with our kilos.;)

tarme and Leigh'sgottalottolose like this.
  14. Beautiful B

Registered

Morning, so nice to hear from you. Great to hear you still on your journey. Dont worry about losing the kg's to slow...as long as you losing, and its great that you losing so much centimentres as well. I'm actually considering going on the 15mg as I feel my mindset is on the right track and I can make better eating choices now than I could before... I still cant sleep on my own since day 1 on duromine, thats the only thing I dont like about the medication. Dont know if I mentioned to you that my doc prescribed me a sugar free sleeping tablets that I've been using since day 3 on duromine.... The sleeping tablet leaves a terrible after taste in my mouth that I just cant handle.... but other than that I'm doing good. Everything of the best to you at your doctors visit...

Chat to you soon and keep well dear...

15. HotFizz

HotFizz Member
    Registered

hey Beautiful B

I went to my Gp , well iam still ond 30 mg she didnt had much time to talk to me she just precribed it because she was busy all those people waiting to see her, i have to go on a quiet day and see her she is a great Gp thats why everyone keeps going back to her. I am doing good , will see next week if i can drop another kilo would be great i just gotta stick to my low carb diet, and i should be fine. Today i feel dizzy my head hurts, i think its bc my period is due soon, and i feel like i need and extra boost, i walked for 2 hrs today and yesterday . I crave a little chocolate , so i went and bought low cab high protein bar to have with my coffee, this should pass quick , dammm this Hormones of mine are driving me crazy. My goal is to reach 80-82 kg by end of August/ first week of September so easy said then done but just gotta watch what i put in my mouth and i should lose the weight.

Take care hope your doing fine, remember to post .. Oki doki

Start:95kg
    Current: 87kg
    mini Goal : 80-82 kg by end of Aug-beginning week os Sept.( wish me luck) ;)
    main Goal 65kg by December or 1/1/2015 on my Little once first Birthday ;) gotta push hard!!

16. Beautiful B

Registered

Morning Hotfizz

Always a pleasure hearing from you... I'm doing great thanks.... I'm trust that you will reach your mini goal by end of August.... Just stay motivated.... and good luck.... Yesterday, for the first time since I'm on duromine I just felt like eating, but was not hungry.... but I kept my cool and remembered that I'm not hungry and I came thus far and I'm not going to eat because I just feel like eating, (OLD BAD HABIT).... had a fruit and water and I was fine after that.... It just shows that this is really about mind over matter.....Anyway, I had my weigh in this morning and I dropped 1kg this week. So me and you both on 87kg now.... Think its time for us to have a competition until the end of August. LOL! :D. I know that will definitely keep me motivated.......

Keep well my dear and take care..... Think about that competition thing hey and let me know :p

- 3 July 2014 - 95kg
    -10 July 2014 - 91kg
    -17 July 2014 - 90kg
    -24 July 2014 - 88kg
    -31 July 2014 - 87kg (TOTAL: 1 MONTH LOSS - 8KG :)) STILL 22KG TO GO........

17. HotFizz

HotFizz Member
    Registered

Hi Beautiful B

Well thats a great idea we are both the same weight lets see ifmwe can reach maybe 82 kg what do you think can we do it- ? lets see who will reach it fist . Lol.
    Well this week as been bumpy for me i was really busy for 2-3 days had to do things in the morning and i was to busy even catching breakfast, i usally have my breakfast first thing in the morning. Well i tell you what skipping it or missing it because your busy its really bad and i notice my weight isnt shifting, so today i woke up and i had my breakfast to kick start my metabolism. It is really true when you miss breakfast you feel hungry at night and your blood sugar drops like crazy. Always eat breakfast even if your busy have a yogurt or appel anything to kick start the day.

Keep me posted , have nice day ;)

tarme likes this.
  18. Beautiful B

Registered

Morning Hotfizz....

Yes we can definitely reach 82kg... YOU'RE ON! LOL!..... I do agree with you when skipping breakfast... makes a huge difference to how I feel on that specific day...

Keep well my friend and chat to you soon.....:)

HotFizz likes this.
  19. HotFizz

HotFizz Member
    Registered

hallo Beautiful B
    How you going this week, hope you are doing good keep going and stay motivated the road is still so long for both of us ;) i am doing really good this week i am happy with my weight loss so far, my Endorinologist doctor was really impressed with my weightloss i also keep a journal on Myfitnesspal and she said that iam on th right track and that iam doing the hard work, not Duromine. I am happy with my diet and the way things are going.
    Keep me posted;)

Start:95kg
    current:85.5 kg

Will see who is going to reach the finishing line lol Run run..

Beautiful B likes this.
  20. Beautiful B

Registered

Hi Hotfizz

I'm so proud of you. Seriously!!!.... I was so lazy this week, did no exercise at all and still managed to lose 1kg.... at least I lost something.... You leading this week by 0.5kg.... Good for you!
    Will catch up to you:rolleyes:

SW -3 July 2014 - 95kg
    -10 July 2014 - 91kg
    -17 July 2014 - 90kg
    -24 July 2014 - 88kg
    -31 July 2014 - 87kg
    CW-07 Aug 2014 - 86kg

Have a great week and chat to you soon....

Kyles likes this.