New Member, my first 4 day's so far......

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by V_Infinity, Feb 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. V_Infinity

V_Infinity New Member
    Registered

Starting Weight:
    Current Weight:
    ?
    Height:
    Lost:
    ?
    Goal Weight:
    Hello to all you fellow Duromine weight loss buddies.

Today is my 4th day on D 30mg

SW 90kg
    CW unknown
    1st GW. 80kg
    GW. around the 70's lower end

So I went to my Docs a couple of weeks back to get an overall check up and to figure out why I was so fatigued I had no energy and just feeling completely rotten every day, in the last 6 months I've lost my beautiful Dad to Cancer and i'm still finding this so hard which lead to comfort eating, I quit smoking and weaned of my antidepressants because I was sick of feeling like a Zombie. Had a Blood test to test for Diabetes as it runs on both sides of my family type 2 and every thing else, my tests came back with one of my fats in my bloods triglycirides( responsible for regulating your sugars etc) came back on the border line. I am low in Vitamin D and Calcium, so I'm supplementing till it goes back up to average.
    With BMI of 33 the Doc recommended I go on a months trial to see how I go. So far so good, I am taking this D to get my life back! my mojo! for my self and my family. I'm excited to lose this weight, I've uploaded fitness pal so I can track my calories and macros, and to self teach my self portion control again. D helps with no hunger pangs. I am actually finding it hard to get the calories in. I'll get there.
    And the sleep is okay from yesterday finally got a decent sleep of 8hours after the first few days I was only getting 2/3 hours.

looking forward to weighing in on Friday, I've also taken pics and measurements, and I am starting feel a little better. I am determined.

I also need to add in exercise I'll start of with walking tomo :)

Johanna Rowe and Zama Mthalane like this.
  2. Retta

Retta New Member
    Registered

3. Retta

Retta New Member
    Registered

Hi, this is my first post, I had huge success on 30mg in 2012, just in time for my school reunion, I had never felt better or more confident, had not seen anyone in 35 years. I kept the weight off as I changed my habits, l stuck mainly to a low carb high protein style of eating. I changed jobs about 5years ago and it involves virtually no activity, consequently have gained 10 kilos, l have been to numerous doctors to get duromine before l arrive at almost 100 kg again but none of them would prescribe it, l finally went again today and was very firm, l explained to him that why should l wait till l reached 100 kg, l need a preventative intervention now, diet and exercise does not last for me, it’s too slow, l suppose l am an instant gratification type, but who isn’t !!
    He relented and wrote a script !
    So here l am again, first day and l feel so much better as l know this really does work !

Johanna Rowe likes this.
  4. Keiley

Keiley New Member
    Registered

Hey there, I'm Day4 also, 40mg... The thing is tho, I start to feel hungry about 4hrs after taking D... $339AU is a lot of money and to be honest I'm a bit disappointed .. How about you, are you experiencing relief from an unrelenting appetite..?? What's your experience so far..? I'm in Perth, WA.

5. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Best of luck tp everybody on this thread!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  • About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook