New me.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zhan, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Zhan

Zhan New Member
    Registered

So at the start of this week I came home with the box my new friend "Duromine" 15mg to be honest I'm so excited...but nervous too. I have a tendency of not sticking to my weightloss programs because one I don't see any chance I begin to give up and first thing that helped a lot before deciding to drink that first pill this morning was my visits to my psychologist dealing with what's making me an emotional eater. I'm weighing about 103.4kg and 160cm tall.
    Today my journey began...and with you guy by my side I'm sure I'll have a successful one.
    I must say the energy is the bonus. I even spring cleaned my room and made supper my mom sister were shocked too. I feel good and I believe in no time I'll look good too.

#1 Zhan, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
    KaylaLouise and christine V like this.
  2. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

Stay positive Zhan!! You're going to stick to it this time.
    I had similar stats to you when I started. I'm 165cm tall and and 6.5 weeks ago I weighed 111.6kgs and today I weighed myself and I'm 103.2kgs. I like you have tried many times but never stuck anything out to even have time to see a change.

Duromine won't do the work for you but they are a great aid just like this site :)

tarme likes this.
  3. Zhan

Zhan New Member
    Registered

Thank you...If I ever feel down and giving up I'll give you a shout Kayla...I cannot wait I'm so looking forward for the festive season with a new me.

christine V likes this.
  4. KaylaLouise

KaylaLouise Well-Known Member
    Registered

Definitely do!! If your anything like me you will have your ups and downs, self doubt and will be so worried especially in the first few weeks that the scale won't move but having people on here to talk to and vent to has been such an amazing help and everyone on here is really supportive and happy to help anyway they can

5. Zhan

Zhan New Member
    Registered

I got to the hospital scare here at work and I really thought I 110kg to my suprised I'm still under 105 but what I notice is that my butt and tummy are bigger than before. I'll have to measure and weigh myself to really see if I'm making any progress.

6. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, Zhan, you will make it, just have to trust yourself and your body. It'll tell you what to do. Of course, you may have some side effects, but usually if you follow the recommendations, they disappear pretty quickly. So I say: Welcome and good luck! :)

KaylaLouise likes this.
  7. Riss78

Riss78 New Member
    Registered

Good luck Zhan and welcome to the wonderful forum . So many positive vibes and stories here. I've only been taking my duromine for 1 week, 3kg down and sleeping great. I started at 100.9kg , today 97.9kg.

Zhan likes this.