New life style with Duromine

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by BellaL., Jan 21, 2018.

1. BellaL.

BellaL. New Member
    Registered

Hello to all,
    I have had a very positive experience with Duromine and I needed to share with all you lovely people. I know how hard is to lose even half a kilo. It’s so easy for me to gain weigh but to lose it different story .
    I started with 90 kg and current my weight is 80kg. I have had 35 pills now it’s been about months and half but I did skip few days.
    I have to admit Duromine is not a magic pill and I worked hard to train my brain to eat healthy and do some form of exercise ( I really don’t like to exercise, now I do fast walking and run for 15 min. But this is huge improvement for me)
    First 8-9 days I had worse sleep ( I love my sleep ) but I pushed through because I had lots of energy during the day taking Duromine. I was sweating a lot and had a dry mouth. After 3 weeks all the symptoms disappeared except sweeting, it’s like if I’m working out. I work in kinder so I do move a lot but I never used to sweat like this. I read from others this is a good things. My energy level was much lower then before but I learned that eating right food can give me a boost when I need it. Worse side expect I had was consipation and that’s when my weight loss stopped. Working with dietitian I learned that whole grain, seeds and skin of fruits didn’t work for my stomach. I cut them them out and problem went away.
    I was very worried if Duromine will make me grumpy or snappy since I do work with children but lucky I didn’t get this side effect otherwise I would have to stop the pill.
    My doctor gave me 5 free visits to dietitian, which anyone can get if you leave in Australia.
    Dietician told me that this medication is amazing if I use it correctly.
    I now eat lots of fish, vegetables, fruits and substitute lunch or dinner with Greek yogurt with 2 types of fruits.
    After 2 weeks of using Duromine I felt hungry again and I though it had stopped working. I stopped the pill for 2 days. After 2 days lucky I didn’t get any side effect back but it seems like the pill was working once again.
    Dietitian told me to start taking SLA mix and chia seeds with my yogurt and this made world of difference for me. Made me full for so long. I used to live of lollies, cake and chocolates. I haven’t had any in one month and never crave it really. I make myself to drink lots of water, which I never did before and 2 times a day I have green tea.
    I also take vitamin D tablets and drink apple cider vinegar,Im not really sure if it helps me but I feel like it does and it helps my constipation.

I hope my long post might helps someone who is starting out. I know that I was so depressed and lost over my weight and reading everyone’s post on here helped to motivate me. People on here encouraged me to change my life for better Best of luck everyone xx

April, candoit and Beeba like this.
  2. Beeba

Beeba New Member
    Registered

Thats so great to hear. And thanks for the tips too. I was supposed to start last weekk but unfortunately wont be getting the pills till tuesday so just waiting it out. I will be trying the chia seed with yogurt. Neva had it before bt i have a biggg issue with amount of sweets i eat so hoping duromine helps with that. One question: did u drink the acv on its own or diluted?

April likes this.
  3. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hi Bella! THANK YOU very much for sharing your Duromine story with us! I am sure that it will help newcomers, just like stories on this forum helped you start a new life and fight for yourself.

Very wise approach and a very high-quality work with your dietician. Hats off to both of you and loud applause to your decisiveness and willpower. Well done on increased exercising level. You started with the right thing – increasing your endurance and helping your body burn fat. If you ever notice weight loss stopping again, just add a short strength weight training – this helps kick start the weight loss again.

I like your menu and I am glad that it helps you with the constipation. Thank you once again for the post and I wish you all the luck in reaching your goal! Good luck! And come back to us whenever you feel like =)

4. BellaL.

BellaL. New Member
    Registered

Hi Beeba.
    I found a new way to drink acv. I drink it with room temperature water ( I don’t like cold) with lemon and little bit of honey or cinnamon. It’s easier to take.
    Best of luck on your journey

April likes this.