New Here... :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ScytheQueen, Jul 23, 2012.

1. ScytheQueen

ScytheQueen New Member
    Registered

Hello all,

I am glad I came across this forum! I want to share as much of my positive Duromine experiences as possible seeing as there is a lot of unnecessary negative feedback. But I suppose it effects everyone differently, I guess I got lucky.

I am a 20 year old female from South Africa and obtained Duromine 30g last week, and as I post this intro, it is my 5th day on Duromine.

I am not by any means overweight, but I have a big problem with starches and sugar... I get severe full body inflammation when I ingest it and no doctor has been able to help me as of date as well as insulin resistance, so shifting and keeping off the weight can become quite the battle. My goal with Duromine is to kick my body back into gear and lose a couple last stubborn kgs, and train myself to not want carbs and sugar again. It can drive me insane! But the pain is really not worth the ingestion. :(

My current weight is unknown as I need to get me a new scale but as soon as I get on I will post my weight as I go.

So....

Duromine 30mg
    Starting weight: Currently unknown... but somewhere in the low 60's
    Height: 173cm

2. Samerial

Samerial New Member
    Registered

i have been on duromine now for 18 days
    first day within 2 hours of taking the pill i felt as if im on my way to a rave party , that night i didn't sleep at all , the day felt like a year and i didn't know at that time if i would be able to do it for a long period.
    for the rest of the first week i experience mild to no effect , its as if i had not even taken the pill... except had absolutely no hunger .
    up till now me and my husband ( we are both on duromine) have really been able to take this as an advantage to retrain ourselves also ,by educating ourselves on
    proper eating habbits
    We have had no need to eat allot , food in general feels more like work now , so we need to remind ourselves to eat and enjoy the good food we are putting inside of us
    I really do wonder why drs in most countries dont help obese people in this way ? this has been the biggest blessing in our lives
    i am not scared about picking the weight up after the pills as the most important thing about my weight has already been fixed ... the switch in my mind has been flipped towards how i think and react to food

3. ScytheQueen

ScytheQueen New Member
    Registered

I could not agree more my sister. So proud of the both of you!! <3

4. ScytheQueen

ScytheQueen New Member
    Registered

Was just thinking of how quickly doctors want obese people to go have lap band surgery, but they are just so stubborn with giving out Duromine.