New Beginings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nalanda, May 15, 2014.

1. Nalanda

Nalanda New Member
    Registered

Dear All,

I just started using duramine 30 mg today.i am a 33 year old female who has always weighed not more than 45 kgs. The moment I touched 30 my body started revolting against me because of which I gained an additional 40 kgs. Past couple of weeks I went on a meal replacement programme and have lost 4 kgs.
    My current weight 81 kgs
    Target weight 55 kgs
    Height 5 ft 4 inches

Today morning I took the first dose of duramine 30 mg. entire day I was fine but currently having lots of problem to fall asleep! It's almost 3 am and I'm as awake as an owl.

I would really appreciate others to share their experiences with me in terms of diet, exercise, results etc.

Hoping to hear from you guys soon!

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, Nalanda!
    What time do you take the pills? Probably your lack of sleep is explained by the fact you took the pill too late. Try to take it as early in the morning as you can. Plus you better should increase your physical activity during the day to feel tired so that your body could fall asleep easily in the evening. Hope it helps.

Good luck!;)

3. Lanny Edey

Lanny Edey Member
    Registered

Firstly welcome to the Journey you are taking, huge step. Obviously you cracked the woops and said, "enough is enough!" Great first step.

Next step is to be true to yourself and be accountable for your actions, go back and think about why you are doing this, this will help with your determination and strengthen your will power.

Make sure you know what you are eating, that is the number one goal to weight loss, Duromine is the spark that will set the fire, and if you treat it as that you will do great. BUT, you need to be accountable for everything you eat.

Honestly, if you are looking for a quick fix, you need to see a surgeon if you are after a lifestyle adjustment then you need to look beyond this year for that to happen. What I mean is you may get to your Goal Weight in a very short period of time, but your mindset and new lifestyle may not have so you will go back to being unhealthy because you got the result but don't know how to maintain it because you are still in the learning stages of eating healthy and being fit.

Exercise, exercise, exercise!!!!! The body craves it, the body is the most wonderful thing ever created, you may not know it but the body really does love to be pushed to it's boundaries, it's the mindset that stops you. It's like putting a racehorse into a 2 mtr x 2 mtr enclosure for the rest of its life, it's born to run, keep it in that enclosure and it will get used to it and just accept what it has. Same with us (the body) we have conditioned our minds to accept what we have done so we are used to it, until we have a brain snap, hence why you are here :)

Cardio, will be great at first, low impact, walking, cycling etc then if you can introduce weights. A word of warning though with weights, you will lose the fat quicker because it takes more energy and muscle needs it to burn, plus you burn more calories after a work out for 2-3 hours after it as well, back to the word of warning, don't weigh yourself unless you are mentally prepared to accept that your actual weight won't change on the scales. Why? Because 1KG of fat is the size of a water bottle (750ml) where 1KG of muscle is the size of the palm of a regular mans hand, a lot smaller but weighs the same. So, like I said, weighing yourself will do your head in, but geez, you will look hot, nicely toned and look and feel super fit.

But it all takes time, which comes down to you being prepared to do the hard hards. Like they say, weight loss is 80% eating habits, 20% training habits. I will also add 100% attitude on top of that. I wish you well and I really hope that while on Duromine you take the time to really get to break some bad habits and gain healthy new ones that get you to where you want to be and beyond.

Rock on and stay fab :) Good Luck!!!!

#3 Lanny Edey, May 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
    Mumof3 likes this.