New and loving it already

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by skye87, Jan 30, 2014.

1. skye87

skye87 New Member
    Registered

Hi all, I just stared taking Duromine 30mg three days ago and I am very happy with the 2kgs I have lost so far...doesn't seem like alot to some people but I now only have 12 to reach my goal in being in my BMI range yay :) I have been exercising everyday for 20-30mins and eating 3 meals a day with a snack if I can eat it as I seem to have to force the food it which sometimes makes me feel sick like I have eaten a horse :/ First night on it was horrible though, think I only got about 1-2 hours sleep and had to work the day after but as soon as that second pill kicked in...not even a yawn for the day and every night since then seems to be in my old sleeping pattern...I am loving the energy its giving me and have had no troubles yet with heart rate etc but seem to be a little hotter then normal...I am from Australia people on the Sunshine Coast so if anyone wants any local support I am more then happy for messages etc :)

2. Liabet

Liabet New Member
    Registered

Hi Skye

I have just started DUROMINE today. How did you go on your weightloss goals? I am in Beerwah