New and lost

Discussion in 'Duromine Questions and Answers' started by Clare, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Clare

Clare New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone, My name is Clare and i need to lose 46kgs, I suffer from pcos and one of my side effects is that I'm insulin resistant. I'm just finishing my second day of 30mgs duramine, no side effects as yet, just starting to feel a little fuller now. I've cut out all sugars and starches, and I try to eat small meals throughout the day, mainly low GI and lots of fruit and veg. I have also joined the local gym. I really need to do this... SO that I can increase my chances of one day having my own family, my biological clock is ticking i'm 31 but most importantly so that I can feel like myself. I come from a family of huge people, my dad is in excess 150kgs overweight maybe more. I don't want to be in the same position that he is. I need to make this change whilst I still can. Any advise?

2. Bexx

Bexx New Member
    Registered

Hi Clare, & welcome to the journey.

Food wise it sounds like you're on the right path :).. And joining a gym is a awesome step!

I've been on Duromine for a week most & the only side effect I have is an extremely dry mouth. But a good thing is I'm drinking a heap more water.

Can't wait to see your progress :)

3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome, Clare!
    It's never too late to start changing yourself. You do it right. Fruit and veggies + gym - sounds so right! Be ready to struggle with temptations and old habits. You need to made a schedule for the whole weight loss path. Better to take the pill early in the morning at the same time daily, drink a lot of water, eat 4-5 small meals, do exercises (!) so that your weight comes off faster and your skin can be more elastic and return to normal state. Please don't expect the pills work alone.

Good luck, dear!

Audrey3 likes this.