New and hopeful :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vanessa, Nov 9, 2013.

1. vanessa

vanessa New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone, im new to this and have just started taking my duromine 30mg this morning.
    Im worried abojt them keeping me up most of the night as I have two young kids and work full time.
    Im nervous of failure already as I have addiction to food.
    I have been reading everyones posts and find them so helpful thanks everyone.

2. G-Ma

G-Ma New Member
    Registered

Hi Vanessa, you might have a couple of restless nights at first, but after that you should be ok. Good luck you will be fine. I was a food addict too but the last couple of weeks have not even had a craving.:cool:

vanessa likes this.
  3. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, Vanessa.:)
    Don't worry, Duromine can cope with your addiction) And if you have doubts you can do it - then ask yourself, "Am I ready to change? Do I really need this?" Once you get answers, you will be surprised how purposeful and strong you will be! I know, since I too have kids;)
    Good luck!

vanessa likes this.
  4. vanessa

vanessa New Member
    Registered

Hi again...im at the end of day 3 and I must say my headaches are getting the best of me.
    I havent been sleeping and my mood is pretty low
    Is anyone else experiencing any of these symptoms?
    Im still hopeful and hoping this will pass :(

5. WhiteRose

WhiteRose New Member
    Registered

Hi vanessa, are you drinking enough water? I found that if i don't drink at least 2 litres every day I will get bad headaches. I also had trouble sleeping for the first couple of nights, I decided to change what time I took Duromine and set my alarm for 5-6am to take it and then go back to sleep if I needed to. I've been taking it for just over a month now and I can take it at 8:30am now and sleep just fine. Don't worry, if you stick with it the side effects will lessen or even go away completely. :)

Morgan likes this.