Nervous anxious but excited

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Frances, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Frances

Frances New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone,
    I started duromine 30mg on Friday 29/11/13, I filled my prescription in 5 weeks before earlier but decided not to start taking the medication as I was fearful that I may be causing myself more harm than good as I was also commenced on hypertensive medication. I went back to my GP and she asked how I was going with duromine, I explained my fears and she laughed and said that starting duromine would not effect my high BP. Following the visit I commenced duromine.

My starting weight is 103kg and I am 159cm tall, I am seriously depressed about my weight and have tried to loose the weight without any medication intervention but nothing worked.

3 days on duromine has been amazing...........I have not experience any side effects at all

I have absolutely no desire to eat but I force myself to eat small regular amounts, food doesn't taste very nice and its a real effort sitting there chewing and swallowing, but I'm doing it because I know that my body needs some fuel.

I haven't had any desire to exercise and am hoping that comes as I need to decrease my health risks and increase my health gains.

I still remain anxious over the side effects and possible implications duromine may have on my high blood pressure but thus far all seems well.

I am scared that my inability or lack of desire to eat will impact on my health, how do other people deal with it?

Good luck to everyone xx

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Good luck to you, too, darling!:)