Need Original Duromine

Discussion in 'Buy' started by Malik, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Malik

Malik New Member
    Registered

I need original authentic Duromine 90 tabs (3 month supply). Can anyone ship by Express Mail (EMS) available at Post office. I am in Pakistan. I can pay via Paypal or Credit Card. Thanks.

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

For those who need original Duromine WITH PRESCRIPTION ONLY, check out How to Buy Duromine Online
    If you are from Australia you can definitely use this source. Others maybe too.
    I only know this website is trustworthy and that you can get the pills there. Other sources are most likely fake or sell placebo. Please, be careful and don't risk your health!!
    p.s. Remember: PRESCRIPTION ONLY!

#2 Kate, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  3. Malik

Malik New Member
    Registered

4. Tania J

Tania J Active Member
    Registered

Hi Malik, I ordered mine through a company in South Africa, don't know if they send to your country, but you can contact them on "cagatotrading@hotmail.com" - I paid with bank transfer the first time and Paypal thereafter, don't think there is credit card payments though.

5. Essa

Essa New Member
    Registered

if you guys are looking for duromine, you can head over to Duromineinaustralia.com.
    my friend always gets her duromine from them.
    She said that they were fast in responding and am reliable.

They do ship internationally, you'll just have to email them and they will provide shipping prices and info. If I'm not wrong they accept paypal too

#5 Essa, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2017