my weightloss story will no longer be a fable of failed diets!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Miranda, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Miranda

Miranda New Member
    Registered

Just here to give an honest review about my experience on duromine, and also to record my progress.

Doctor seemed reluctant to give me a prescription, but the pharmaceutical industry is all about making customers not cures, so I'm sure the price tag of duromine convinced her in the end. Sarcasm intended. Vaccinate your kids! :p
    I took my first dose yesterday at about 12.30pm. I was a little skeptical about the drug at first until my boyfriend organised a lord of the rings marathon and ordered pizza, not knowing I was about to be pingin off my head on legal speed. I started to feel the effects kick in about half an hour after droppin' and I was buzzin. Now I know this stuff works because I'm the kind of girl who can smash a pizza and six pack no worries, but for the first time in my life, I wasn't interested. About the time Frodo and Sam met the elves I just couldn't sit still so I went out for a cheeky ciggie. It calmed me down alot.
    You read alot about the side effects of this drug, and they are real. I havent had a wink of sleep, but I feel fine. I still wasn't hungry when I got up to get ready for work, but my tum tum was rumblin so I had some green tea and a bowl of spinach, shrooms, and asparagus. Now Im a wee little 23 year old hobbit myself, standing at 154cm, but I weigh as much as an orc at 76kg. I have struggle my entire life with my weight, so I hope this is going to help me reach my goal of 55 - 60kg.

Shoutout from Tasmania!

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Miranda, what a cheerful person you are! Your message gave me such a huge energy boost and definitely loaded me with positive mood for the day, so thank you very much for posting! =))

I wish you a positive and very successful Duromine journey! With such attitude, you should keep going forward no matter what! =) Best of luck

PS. If you still can’t sleep, I would suggest you discuss this with your doctor or pharmacist… the idea of taking a sleeping pill. Otherwise, you might get very hungry. Your body does need to take the energy from some other place, if it doesn’t get enough sleep.

3. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member Registered

Hey Tasmania! How is it going, Miranda? If I am not mistaken, today is day 7 of your Duromine journey. Did you weigh in? Any weight loss? Does Duromine still work on appetite suppression? I am so anxious to see another message from you with your wonderful sense of humor. =)) Take care and write soon!