My Story

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Phillipa, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Phillipa

Phillipa New Member
    Registered

Hello,

My name is Phillipa and I have been struggling with weight loss and healthy living for years. I have successfully taken off 10 kgs but unfortunately gained them all back. I know all the right nutrition advice and when and what to eat, and the need for exercise but I just don't have enough self control to abide by the healthy living. As I work full time and do uni part time I find that time management is very difficult and that if I don't have meals prepared I end up taking the easy option and eating junk.

I love healthy food but am just lazy.

I have spoken to my doctor and she has suggested I try Duromine 30mg to help kick start my weight loss. I will be making active decisions each time I think about putting something into my mouth as to weather i really want it or need it. I am not going to go cold turkey as I think I would just crash and binge later.

This is my first day on Duromine 30mg and I think its going well I haven't experienced any of the massive side effects I have read so much about other than a little dizziness. I am haven't noticed a decrease in my appetite yet but everyones body reacts differently.

Start Weight: 99.9
    Goal Weight: 75
    Weeks 12

My aim is to lose 2 kgs a week but if I do not achieve this I won't be disheartened as it is supposed to be a gradual and lifestyle change. BALANCE
    I have also been going to fitness classes for 8 weeks now and will continue to try and go at least twice a week with a walk on the weekends.

Wish me luck =)

2. Phillipa

Phillipa New Member
    Registered

Hi guys,

This is my third day on duromine and i feel like it has started to work, i have definitely been less hungry than usual. I don't think i have lost any weight yet but don't really expect to lose weight quickly, I have been eating pretty well and done some exercise.

3. Phillipa

Phillipa New Member
    Registered

So I have been on Duromine for almost a week now and i definately notice a difference! This side effects I have experienced are a dry mouth and a bit a light headed but i have definitely been less hungry and be able to say no to the bad foods and eat smaller portions.

I have been eating pretty healthy but have skipped a couple of meals which wasn't good. I have also been to 3 fitness sessions this week.

Height: 172
    Start Weight:99.9
    Current Weight:96
    Goal Weight: 75