My Personal Experiences with Duromine 30mg

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by ScytheQueen, Jul 23, 2012.

1. ScytheQueen

ScytheQueen New Member
    Registered

OK...

So as I have stated in my intro that today is my 5th day on Duromine 30mg. I am by no means overweight... read my intro :
    HTML:
    http://duromineforum.com/new-members/538-new-here.html#post2129
    for more information about why I decided to try Duromine.

I must say in South Africa the doctors are quite lenient to prescribing the pills... was quite a shock actually.

As I am in no rush to lose severe amounts of weight, my goal is to at least lose as much as I can by Thursday, as me and my hubby will leave for a long weekend vacation to Cape Town.

Then my goal will be to lose and maintain weight that works for me for the December holidays... after that I will maintain as much as I can granted I do not gain weight, which I doubt as my will power is strong and due to medical issues I am forced to live low-carb.

But anyways... enough with the babbling... here goes the progress report.

Day 1:

Took my pill a bit late, around 1:30pm... nothing but a dry mouth and a slight suppression of appetite.
    Breakfast: Evox Low Carb Vanilla Shake
    Lunch: Low Carb snack bar
    Dinner: Haloumi Lettuce Wraps and Grilled Veg

Had no problems sleeping even though I did drink the tablet late... passed out at 12:30am

Day 2:

Woke up with a severe headache.
    Took my pill 7am when I got up to make lunch for my husband for work.

Lunch: 2 Slices of cooked ham
    Dinner: 2 Sausages

I had severe appetite suppression on this day and the sight and thought of food was not appealing at all, I started to forget to eat.

Just to keep the post short-ish... The weekend's symptoms were pretty much the same, headache and dry mouth with slight heart palpitations as well a bit of mood swings but I took 5-HTP and it helped immediately. Intake was mostly Yogurt, Tuna, Meats, Veggies, Eggs. Got another bad headache spell last night.

Day 5: (Today)

Took pill at 8am, slept very well woke up with no side effects. This is my planned intake, if anything changes I will update.

Lunch: Veggies or Egg
    Dinner: A bit of the sauce I'm going to make for hubby's pasta dish tonight. (pork Sausages, mushrooms and cream.)

The only additional supplements I take is: Antagolin for my insulin resistance, Vigro vitamins for hair and nails.
    My water intake is never less than 2 litres. And I will be cleaning house for about 4 hours today so that is quite the exercise!

Hope everyone is doing well.

2. ScytheQueen

ScytheQueen New Member
    Registered

Oh... just to add... I was at my perfect weight 2 years ago. Then I hit stress and a bit of depression and I suppose frustration. I began to eat lots of sugar and starch and gain about 15kg and got very sick and I was in pain very often. Then a lot of things changed and became happy again with something to live for. For the 9 months or so I have cut out all of that, eating healthy and low carb, no sugar whatsoever. My treats are usually yummy low-carb bars or sugar free chocolate, especially Canderel Chocolate, its absolutely delicious! As well as sugar-free peanut butter and yogurt. I have lost about 8-10kg in all that time and pretty much being one pants size away from my goal at the moment. I have about 5 or so kg to go.

3. Acchelp

Acchelp New Member
    Registered

hello there
    please email me on acchelp7@gmail.com for a good chat,
    I think you will be able to help me through this