My journey

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by newtothis, Sep 24, 2014.

1. newtothis

newtothis New Member
    Registered

Hi thought I would start my own thread to keep track of my experience with duromine.

I started on 30mg. First night was a little rough with sleeping but no issues since.

Start
    17/9/2014
    SW. 88kgs
    161cms
    Bmi 33.9

Week 1 weigh in
    24/9/2014
    85.7kgs
    Bmi 33.0
    Happy with that. I only walked once this week though, will try for a bit more exercise this week.

My first mini goal is to get under 80kgs and I hope to do that by the end of my first month.

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Good results!

newtothis likes this.
  3. latashas

latashas New Member
    Registered

Well done , I started on 21st Sept and taking if one say at a time, cant wait to see my 1st weeks results ... long road ahead

newtothis likes this.
  4. newtothis

newtothis New Member
    Registered

Thanks ladies. I feel less bloated today which must be showing coz a friend just popped over and told me im looking leaner! Havent heard that in a long time. Gives me motivation to keep pushing on and try harder to lose this weight

Cole82 likes this.
  5. Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules Active Member
    Registered

Beautiful :) good work :)

6. newtothis

newtothis New Member
    Registered

So I weighed in this morning and I've only lost 300g from last week!
    What am I doing wrong? It feels as if the duromine isn't even working anymore. I'm getting tired again and hungry in the afternoon.
    Could it be that it's wearing off? I'm still not eating anywhere near as much as I was before starting but why the tiny loss this week?
    I have done alot more exercise this week too :(

7. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi,
    Well maybe because you have done a lot more exercise this week and have not increased your meals, that is why you feel tired and hungry. I think.
    Other that that, you should not worry.
    Please keep going and it will work again. I've read so many stories where Duromine effect was great and then suddenly disappeared, then was back again. Depends.

8. Typical_Jules

Typical_Jules Active Member
    Registered

I would be annoyed too, its a long journey. I have had weeks like this as well, next week will be better :) I had a good week last week but fully expect a bad one this week. its early days right now and you are doing pretty well :)

9. newtothis

newtothis New Member
    Registered

Hi again
    I am getting really frustrated. Today marks week 3 weigh in and I am not losing much at all.

SW 88kgs
    Week 1 85.7
    Week 2 85.4
    Week 3 84.9

I don't think the duromine is working. My appetite is back, I have no energy boost and I am tired in the evenings. And the worst thing is I have had my period since week 1 after not having a period for years.

I know I can lose this much every week without the duromine. I have to go back to my dr for another script for next month. Do you think I should ask for a 40mg or should I just stop? I don't want to pay this much money for something that's doing nothing!

10. latashas

latashas New Member
    Registered

Hi there, well look at the foods that you are eating and the type of exercise, you are doing. Im on week 3 only lost 4 kg. I also loose the energy boost and sleep full nites , the 1st week I woke up early hours all the time. Yes your body will adjust to the tablet , mine has. So I have a shake for bf ,salad for lunch and lite supper.And I dont do any exercise at all . I weight everyday and review the food I ate the previous day to check if I should continue with that food or not. Keep on going, take 1 day at a time.good luck and keep sharing