My Journey Started Today

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ba-ann, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Ba-ann

Ba-ann New Member
    Registered

I took my first 40mg tablet at 5:30 this morning and fell back asleep until 7:30. I guess I feel a little different but not really sure. I read someones post a while ago that they felt like superwoman and their house was really clean, I hope that happens to me. I guess I will give it a few days to notice some difference. Not really sure what to expect. I tried to quit smoking with the help Champix and despite going to the gym 3 or 4 times a week I still put on 14 kilos. It just wouldn't budge, so depressing so my doctor wrote me a script for Duromine but I got the generic instead. Their supposed to be exactly the same.
    Start weight 69.1 kilos (was 74 but was sick for a couple of weeks, not eating)
    168 cm

2. Doingitforme

Doingitforme New Member
    Registered

So how did day 1 go for you?

3. Ba-ann

Ba-ann New Member
    Registered

It went okay I guess. I took it really early and I don't think I really felt anything. I did get a lot done this morning and a couple of times I did fell a little weird in the head but it passed pretty quickly. I ate like I would normally eat but I have noticed that I have not been pigging out on whatever is around tonight. The evenings are definitely where I have put my weight on. I got a new pair of jeans delivered today and I was not even close to getting them buttoned. So depressing but I did immediately get changed into my running gear and hit the treadmill and did crunches and a plank to finish off. I'm a little bit disenchanted with the gym and exercise at the moment. I was going 3 or 4 times a week for an hour and a half each time and I just kept putting on weight. But I'll give it another shot with the Duramine and hopefully get some results:) Thanks for asking !

4. letsdropthekgs

letsdropthekgs New Member
    Registered

hi….i have started today and actually feel no different :( how has the last couple days been for you>

Ba-ann likes this.
  5. Ba-ann

Ba-ann New Member
    Registered

I started on Monday and to be honest I don't really feel that different either. I haven't had any excessive amounts of energy other than normal. I do have three kids on holidays at the moment so I def doing more but that would be the norm anyway. I have been taking Mersyndol Monday and Tuesday night because I don't want to get the no sleeping thing going on, I read thats one of the first side affects. On Monday though I def didn't feel any different. What mg pill are you taking? I'm taking the 40 so I thought I would be as someone on here put it 'Superwoman with a super clean house' Hasn't happened to me yet...Sob

6. letsdropthekgs

Registered

I'm also on 40. Yep also 3 kids and agree was hoping to be this amazing mum full of energy ...hmmmm.
    I've started pt sessions from today so hoping for exercise and this to get results!
    I'm 171cm and 90kgs.

Don't think I'll have any probs sleeping tonight as feeling pretty tired. Def not what I thought I would be feeling on day 1 of the high dose!

#6 letsdropthekgs, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
  7. Ba-ann

Ba-ann New Member
    Registered

I know right. I have not felt what apparently everyone else feels. I have to say though I did feel sleepy the first night and went to bed but couldn't sleep so at 12:30 got up and took the Mersendol. I did the same thing last night, felt sleepy and went to bed but ended getting up and taking the Mersyndol again to make sure I had a reasonable sleep. I worked out at home on Monday-Treadmill and crunches and yesterday had to go into the city to pick up my niece. She visits for the school hols. Walked around the city for 5 hours so pretty tired when we got home but still had to get up and take the M. Went to the gym today, didn't feel any amazing energy but I guess I'll wait and see. I thought the same as you on the high dose so I suppose we will both have to wait and see. I don't know how to follow people on here but would like to stay in touch to see how we both go!

8. letsdropthekgs

Registered

Yes will be good to track each other. I'm sure there's a way... Will look I to it.
    Kids in bed now and I don't think I'm too far off. Had soup for dinner so feel good about that. But I wouldn't say my appetite is suppressed at all. I could def eat something else... But I won't . I do have a dry mouth so I'm thinking they aren't a dud batch. What city are u from?

9. Ba-ann

Ba-ann New Member
    Registered

I'm in Sydney but I am actually from the US. My husband is from Adelaide and we met in the US when he was in college. i've been here for about 23 years or so. My appetite is def not suppressed but I am not snacking and the Krispy Kreme I had last night was a huge disappointment. Didn't enjoy it at all. It says on the website it makes you feel more full as well as suppressing the appetite. We'll see how we go

10. Ba-ann

Ba-ann New Member
    Registered

I just weighed myself...67.9 kilos so no major weight loss so a little disappointed but I am looking forward to my next Monday weigh in when I am back on a normal schedule...sigh ;(