My first day!!

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by JustJessie, Nov 1, 2010.

1. JustJessie

JustJessie New Member
    Registered

Hello,

I was perscribed Duromine on Saturday after my Dr had perscribed in Reductil but they no longer sell it in Australia. My Doctor gave me 30mg Capsules which i was suprised because the Reductil was only 15mg. Why didnt he just give me the stronger ones in the first place?

Because this is my first time on Duromine I decided to take it on a day off just incase I get "spaced" out like everyone says. I also took other peoples advice to take it early in the morning. At 5:45am I had a small bowl of cereal i couldnt finish it and then I had my tablet around 6am byt 6:30am I had drank half a bottle of water to keep my fluids up and then I went back to bed for a rest as I didnt have anything to do. I fed my son at 8am but by 8:15am I was feeling so sick after drinking a whole bottle of water I threw up most of it but no breakfast lol just water. After that I feel fine, I even went for a fast one hour walk along the beach with my son. I couldnt really drink to much more water so I got a diet coke ( I know I shouldnt have) I only drank a quarter. All day i havent felt hungry or even the urge to make food because Im bored.

So my starting weight is 86.4kg I am hoping to lose 25kg I am short so it may seem alot but according to my BMI I need to weight 60kg ( I dont know how true that is).

I am very pleases with how my first day has been I just hope the next 30 days goes just as well.

1 person likes this.
  2. JustJessie

JustJessie New Member
    Registered

I forgot to mention.

I previoously was a smoker iver given up for over a year now and since the morning I have been craving ciggerettes. Its crazy :(

3. JustJessie

JustJessie New Member
    Registered

Hello

Hey,

So yesterday wasnt as bad as I thought.

I didnt feel too bad. I weighed myself this morning and the scales say 84.2kg but I did exercise alot yesterday and I only ate cerial and a banana.

So this morning ive just had my breakfast and I will take my tablet at 7:00am instead of 6:00am like yesterday because towards the evening I think the tablet started to wear off and I got a hungry. However this is one last chance to get on the right track and im lucky to have Duromine so I will try my absolute best and see how I go.

Im also thinking after I lose all my weight I might get my boobs done. After having a baby they arent the same and I dont plan on having anymore.

lets see how today goes. Im off to the gym in a few hours and I bought a weight set yesterday so I can do sit ups

4. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

well done

Hey, Jessie,

My congratulations:)
    You may feel very well with Duromine. It’s individual, don’t wait for feeling bad.
    Don’t have much water, just moisten a dry mouth (not with coke:p), if you are not thirsty.
    weight set – is a great idea! :) Start from just a rod, and remember one rule-when you feel tired try two sit ups more. They are the most important

How much was your 30g Duormine? when your next appointment to the doctor?

5. JustJessie

JustJessie New Member
    Registered

:)

Hello.

My Duromine cost $106.70 I do have a healthcare card but the chemist said its not covered but I can take my receipt to medicare and get some money back which Im doing today because I really need the money.

At present I am feel quiete well no sickness and not much difference I can feel I am on medication but im alert and myself. I tried to eat a bigger breakfast this morning. I have a small bowl of cereal and then a few mouth fulls of yoghurt...I didnt want the yoghurt but I made myself.

I will post more tomorrow

6. JustJessie

JustJessie New Member
    Registered

6th Day running

Hello,

Today is my 6th day on taking Duromine I still feel quiete good actually, I am not hungry only after abour 7:30 at night but I ignore it and I have been having a good protein breakfast and doing minimal exercise because I have been working but im on my feet allday so im not so disappointed. This morning I went for a big walk and ive been doing sit ups at home.

Weight loss to date:

Start weight 86.4
    Todays weight 82.

so its working.

I read in another post someone had put on weight thats really ludacris because these tablets work amaxingly and the only way to put on weight so quick would be eating junk and not exercising obvously.
    Im going for another big walk this after noon and tomorrow.

Im hoping to drop into the 70's by monday that way i would have been on it for a week.

7. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, Jessie,

I think that Duromine is good for you. Now you have to just keep to your healthy life style, and result will be great, I’m sure.:)

So, tomorrow is a week you’re on Duromine. How is the result by this time?

8. JustJessie

JustJessie New Member
    Registered

Day 9

Today I have no energry at all after going to the gym yesterday.

I now weight 81.4kg...I feel like last week each day i lost weight so quick.
    It almost feels like these tablets are wareing off. I dont feel like I did last week.

Is that normal?

Today is the first day I have really eaten.

I had a few strawberries for breakfast and a protein shake.
    for lunch i had a small bit a rice
    and now im eating a medium bowl of rice with salmon.....

Ill see how I go im not going to weight myself till next week now

9. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi, Jessie,
    your food for a day was useful, carbons, protein, fruits, you got all nutritions.:)
    however much better dont mix salmon with rice as you had already rice before, and if you eat rice with vegs - it's very useful, it's great, especially brown rice, but with meat, chicken, or fish is not very good as rice is digested for half an hour but stuck with fish for more leading to bloating :(

the great way for healthy food - carbons for breakfast and protein for a lunch, and dinner give to your enemy:)

keep in touch, we are supporting you:)

10. Jamee

Jamee New Member
    Registered

#10 Jamee, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2017
  11. Sammi

Sammi New Member
    Registered

Phentermine and duromine is the same thing....

12. Chancilia

Chancilia New Member
    Registered

HI, how much did you get back from Medicare!!! The cost is killing me !!!