My first attempt

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by desiretobeskinny, Nov 10, 2010.

1. desiretobeskinny

desiretobeskinny New Member
    Registered

For as long as I can remember I have always been on a diet. It started with an eating disorder in my teens, then an extreme obsession with exercise that went on well into my early twenties. When I was 24 I recovered from the eating disorder and started eating. However I put on 20 kgs as a result. At this point I weighed 90kgs. I tried Reductil and lost 10 kgs on it in 3 months, however after a year I put on 5 kgs. When I was 26 I tried Tony Ferguson and lost 15kgs, however after a year and a half I put the weight back on plus an extra 10 kgs. I last weighed myself when I was 28 and I was 95kgs. I still do 1.5hrs of cardio 3 times a week (I am time poor so I have to fit it in where/when I can) and follow a low carb high protein eating plan, however the weight just keeps piling on.

I am now 29 and two weeks ago I went to see the doctor to get a script for Reductil. I weighed myself for the first time in a year and learned that I am now 103 kgs!!! I burst into tears and had a breakdown in the doctor’s office. When I got myself together She informed me that Reductil had been taken off the market!!! More bad news I thought. She did however offer me a script for Duromine.

After two weeks of research I have decided that I will buy the medication and start the course tomorrow. I am so desperate and have to try whatever I can to get back to 80kgs a weight I now wish I appreciated more when I had it. Wish me luck and I will keep you posted.

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello, desiretobeskinny,:)

You are new here, I’m happy to support you in you desire to be skinny, I really understand it.
    Yes, your weight now sounds sad, but don’t give way to despair!
    Duromine is definitely better than Reductil. it will work!
    I wish you luck! :)
    You always can ask any questions and wait for cheering up. You are not alone here
    waiting for your posting

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rakhi

Rakhi New Member
    Registered

hi,
    someone here told about reductil. just check previous messages, i dont remember what she said exactly.
    anyway, I wish you good luck:)
    I've chosen Phentermine-alternative to Duromnie. will see:)

• About Us

Duromineforum.com was created in 2009. Since then many people have found followers and new friends thanks to this forum. In addition, they all got a strong motivation and support. Starting from 2013, the forum achieves a new level - mini social network for people, who want to lose weight, blogs for losing weight people, weight loss before & after pictures, diet issues, etc.
  • Like us on Facebook