My experience so far

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by KylieR, Aug 14, 2012.

1. KylieR

KylieR New Member
    Registered

Hello fellow Durominers

Well I have lost 6.7kg in the first 30 days however had to stop on 30 July as I tore my thigh :'(

My doc is proud and says to drink more water however my bladder cant hold 1 hour 20 on the train on the way home.

My bday is the second Sat in Sept and I am really hoping to shed another 8kgs before then does anyhow have any suggestions? I still have to take it easy due to my thigh which has now caused a small back problem

I dont eat carbs and I dont know what to eat for breakky. I start the Biggest Loser 8 week challenge today also. Great recipes I may be able to share.

All of your thoughts, experiences suggestions etc are most appreciated.

Thanks guys x

2. Kini

Kini New Member
    Registered

Wow, congrats!!!
    That is a lot :) This is what I normally have for breakky, a slice of whole grain low GI toast with avo or vegemite (marmite in my country) and an apple sliced in or separately with low fat yoghurt. Also eggs are a good form of protein. Carbs are the enemy! Just dont starve yourself, that will slow down your metabolism.
    I unfortunately have only lost 3kgs :( my doc says its because Im building lean muscle and replacing fat, though I feel a lot leaner :)
    Hope your leg gets better asap!
    Well done x