My experience second time round of 30 mgs in 2 years

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Missy Blackburn, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Missy Blackburn

Missy Blackburn New Member
    Registered

Firstly Hi All......

I am currently on my first week of my second time. First time I had this I weighed in at 115kgs and lost 11 kgs getting down to 104 in three months.

Due to a drastic change in circumstances i have managed to gain 5 kgs back and have struggled for almost 8 years now to get under the 100kg mark. I am more determined than ever this time round.

Second time round weight in 109.8
    Being my first week day 5 I have notice a few different side affects this time round my sleep was affected on the second day but soon returned to realitivly normal last time was easy to sleep, This time round I can eat last time that was a struggle so I am eating healthy small portion meals. I am being alot more active yesterday i went for a bike ride with my husky and he did ran in front of the bike causing me to brake and fall of HARD and graze my entire leg, Today I had practise with a softball team i joined three weeks ago today at training i was on first base and went to out someone running to first base when we both collided his helmet peak went into my nose slicing it open and needless to say required 6 stitches. So i am wondering if all my injury's are happening because of the duromines maybe lack of concentration? I am not sure but if anyone who has taken or taking duromine and had increased injury's lol let me know. Looking forward to updating in a weeks time

2. Kate

Kate Administrator
    Staff Member

Ouch:confused:... be careful darling!

Personally I have never had lack of concentration resulting in such injuries or something like that... Don't know what to sayo_O
    well, instead I did had sleep troubles and as a result was a bit sleepy and dizzy all day after that...
    Anyways, I don't think it's Duromine that caused all this. Don't forget about those kilos you have, no offence, but it's quite hard to react fast in your case (I was even bigger))) Because you know, you are concentrated on this concrete activity, not noticing the surrounding things. It's pretty normal for overweights (again - no offence)) But the thing that you've started to live actively while using Duromine - is very good! Go on like this and I'm sure you will get your results very very soon!

Take care!

#2 Kate, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  3. Missy Blackburn

Missy Blackburn New Member
    Registered

Hey all, So week 1 over and i am 107.9 kgs
    I have a small loss but have noticed my weight climbing up, I have been eating less calories and burning more than I am eating But I am gaining weight, I am assuming this is due to all the exercise I have been doing. (No More Injury's) :) I am biking once a day for 20 mins to run my dogs, 5 hrs of softball training a week, Regular Household duties is this all enough to gain muscle? I am assuming so. I know My first day of training this week I could barely move the next day so I am guessing I am using muscles I have not used in quite some time.
    I am also going to start using my bodybugg which is a fancy arm pedometer type thing. I have used this before and I find the information it displays quite interesting.
    I am finding it quite good that I can come on here and type in my experiences.
    Untill next next time :cool:

MissLeah and Kate like this.