My Duromine Weightloss Journey

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by angelwings, Apr 5, 2018.

1. angelwings

angelwings New Member
    Registered

Today is day 1, the beginning.
    Thursday

Stats

Weight: 85.5kg
    Height: 165cm

Goal weight: 74kg
    Overall weight loss target: 11.5kg

I'll try to update once a week, not much to say so far as the journey is yet to unfold. Im hoping to able to lose a kilo a week, or more. I will be exercising, walking about one hour a day and hitting the gym about 3 times a week. Also my calorie intake will be between 1200 and 1500. Im hoping i can eat 1500, not sure on whats better. Oh and im taking 30mg Duromine.

2. April

April Staff member
    Staff Member

Congrats on getting Duromine! Did you get it from someone on the forum or managed to find a good place to buy Duromine online? if that's not a secret, of course...
    I wish you all your plans to fulfill and sounds like you have a great plan! Looking forward to the results of your first week on Duromine! Cheers!

3. angelwings

angelwings New Member
    Registered

Thanks April, i went to the doctors and it was prescribed to me, she gave me a fair bit of warning about side effects & she said she will only give a one month, but i was happy with that at least. i don't know what ill do when it runs out, as im guessing it will take me about 12 weeks to reach my goal at 1 kg per week, ill still keep my eyes peeled for any online, & in the forums, so far no luck yet in them avenues though.

April likes this.
  4. angelwings

angelwings New Member
    Registered

Thursday
    End of week 1

Stats:
    starting weight: 85.5kg
    weight: 83.8kg
    height: 165cm
    goal: 74kg

Total losses
    Week 1: 1.7kg (overall 1.7kg)

This week has felt like a long week. I have found Duromine interesting so far, some of my side effects have been that i didn't sleep very well on days one and two and have experienced dry mouth, but not every day, i also got a headache one of the days but i dont know if it was the duromine. Then there was the fuzzy brain which would come from time to time for like an hour or two of the day, oh and i also experienced a boost of energy.
    But the number one side effect was the appetite suppression, i love it. I mean i don't feel totally worn out from trying to stop myself from eating and thinking about food all day long because im dieting. I got to go to the gym a couple of times, which usually leaves me defenseless against my appetite, but not this week, i was able to stick to 1300-1400 cal per day. One of my house mates took out a box of doughnuts and left it on the kitchen bench and wrote help yourself on them, the whole day they were there and i didn't touch one, when i woke up in the morning there was one left, and i ate it, but that was it, it was a modest treat, no big blow out. All in all, this week has been a move in the right direction.

#4 angelwings, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    Joanne likes this.
  5. angelwings

angelwings New Member
    Registered

Thursday
    End of week 2

Stats:
    starting weight: 85.5kg
    weight: 84kg
    height: 165cm
    goal: 74kg

Total losses
    Week 1: 1.7kg (overall 1.7kg)
    Week 2: plus 0.2kg (overall 1.5kg)

Okay its diary time! Well where do i start? I have been eating a little more this week, around the 1500 calories,went to the gym 3 times (1hour classes) and have been doing around 6,000 steps per day. But the first 2 days of this week i ate 2000calories Thats when i stayed at my sisters house and there was alot of chips and homemade hotcross buns, and no food routine. I didn't over eat, but i didnt cut calories either. I saw the scale fluctuate between 83.5- 84.5kg. I really thought i would have settled at 83.5kg. Its kind of disappointing. Im thinking this coming week im going to have to be more strict, or maybe its an evening out since i lost a good amount last week. This is usually where i start to get annoyed, and start remembering all the weeks i have dieted and it feels like iv been at this too long and i just cant take one more day!!.... i have been on the weightloss journey for over a year and it took me that long to get from 94.5kg-85.5kg without the duro.....

I am going to be looking at it like this is my opportunity, i have that little boost (the duro), i will get through this, i still need my strength, but at least i have help right now, i need to make the most of this. This week im going to get back on the horse and do it a little stricter at 1200 cal.

Oh yeah dieting is not easy, and its times like these that really test you. I hope i will pass this road bump.

xoxo Good luck you all, aiming for that slimmer life, i get it.

See you next week for more updates & some weight loss, fingers crossed!

#5 angelwings, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    April likes this.