My Diary

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by Kiwi_Girl, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Kiwi_Girl

Kiwi_Girl New Member
    Registered

Hi everyone.

After years of struggling with my weight I went to my doctor yesterday and she prescribed me Duromine 30mg to help kick start my weightloss.

The last six months I have fallen into a hole and can't seem to get myself out. All I want to do is eat and lie on the couch watching tv. I get up every morning feeling like crap because I've been up till early hours of the morning watching tv and on damn facebook. I go to work, eat all day, come home, eat some more and sit on the couch until 1-2am every morning. Then get up at 6 feeling like crap and do it all over again.

My biggest problem is my sugar addiction. I can eat two king size blocks of chocolate and still be craving more.

I've decided to start a diary with weekly weigh-ins to help keep track of my weightloss and HOPEFULLY show others that Duromine really does work. So here goes:

DAY ONE: Weight 130.1kg

Took my first tablet and it took an hour or so to kick in but I felt great!!! Full of energy, enough to actually get off my arse and clean the house. I was feeling a little hungry every so often but didn't feel the need to eat. NO sugar cravings what so ever!! The first day in many years that I haven't eaten chocolate. So proud of myself, even though I know it's the Duromine and not me.

2. AmityChick

AmityChick New Member
    Registered

Hey Kiwi girl, good on you! Don't doubt yourself and put it all on Duromine because even if you weren't craving it you could have still chosen to eat it and props on not! There are people who still over eat on duromine even when they're not hungry so give yourself some credit! Good luck chicky! Can't wait to see your progress!