My Daily Duromine Diary

Discussion in 'My Experience with Duromine' started by rachel, Nov 23, 2011.

1. rachel

rachel New Member
    Registered

22/11/11

Hi everyone!

Today is my first day of Duromine 40mg. I'm 20yo, 155cm and 75kg. After I had my daughter 14 months ago I was in pretty average shape, but when I stopped breastfeeding the weight stacked on. I used to be 56kg - it may sound very small but it was the way my body was genetically programmed to be. So after going to nutritionists, personal trainers etc etc I have finally turned to Duromine. This was a decision that I put 4 months of research into so I feel I have made an informed decision.

I was originally going to wake up at 5 to take Duromine this morning as I know it can cause sleeplessness but I slept in till 7 (whoops!):eek: so I took it at 7am.

So far I have not had any real side effects except from the dry mouth and a bit of a racing heart. The dry mouth is really not as bad as I thought it would be, more like the feeling you have in your mouth after smoking a few cigarettes. The racing heart isn't too noticeable either unless I lay on my back.

I have not felt that hungry, I think my brain is just thinking "its time to eat" rather than "you are hungry - eat!" if that makes sense. I also feel like I will be fine to sleep tonight as I am quite tired.

I will post here as often as I can - I'm hoping everyday but there may be days where there is a gap due to my little one and life in general!

I hope I can be a help to anyone reading this. ;)

2. superstar

superstar New Member
    Registered

hi there i started today too. !!! took it a few hours ago and feeling good so far ........on the 15mg and want tyo lose some 5-7 kilos...

3. rachel

rachel New Member
    Registered

24/11/11

Took my tablet again at 7am as i fell asleep fine last night. woke up at 2 feeling like i could start my day but fell back asleep after about 5 minutes. have had a headache today and drier mouth but besides that i'm fine. no burts of energy or anything, just feel 'awake' whereas normally i feel tired because of my 14 month old daughter.

the doctor said my weight should be somewhere around 55kg. weighed myself today and am 74.3. will keep you updated :)

4. rachel

rachel New Member
    Registered

(for yesterday) 25/11/11

took tablet at 730am, had a bad headache throughout from midday until about 7pm. wasnt dehydrated as i was drinking water like there was no tomorrow.
    i think i need some help in my eating choices. when im on duromine im not hungry so i barely eat but i know this is bad for me. the problem with me is i dont like vegetables and i dont really like salad either so im not sure what i can really have. any kind of simple, healthy and tasty food ideas you guys have would be much appreciated.

5. superstar

superstar New Member
    Registered

hey all, i am six pills down and feeling a great difference. i went from 66 to 63.3 so far in these six days and have been to gym and drinking alot of water.....will update at the end of next week

6. On My Way

On My Way New Member
    Registered

Hi rachel,,

It's hard to remember to eat on Duromine,, so I have a schedule that I try my best to stick to. It also involves my 2yo son as he eats as fequently as me !
    I start with a egg on wholegrain bread ( 1 Slice ).. and 2 glasses of water with a squeeze of lemon juice.. this helps to get your digestive system up and running for the day.
    Then i follow that up with a tub of yoghurt at morning tea,, NOT NO FAT<< JUST LOW SUGAR !!.
    For lunch I have some chicken or fish, with a LARGE salad. Again with the 2 glasses of water. Water helps to fill you up,, keeps you well hydrated, does wonders for your skin and is the essential part of weight loss.
    for arvo tea.. i have a piece of fruit ( apple, or strawberrys, melons )
    Dinner - again.. protein ( No fat ) with veges,, about 3 cups... but if you dont like veges,, maybe more salad ? i dont know what else you could have.... salad and vege are virtually kilojule and fat free.
    After tea, i take the dog for a Loooong walk and when i get back i find im hungry,,, so ill snck on some almonds or other nuts.
    You can also buy a DIET JELLY,, from supermarkets or i go to Tony Ferguson to buy it, this you can have unlimited amounts of if you still feel hungry.

My friend is a model and she swears by the amount of water you drink. 2litres is the MINIMAL NEEDED amount for your body to just run everything daily. If you don't drink enough water,, your body starts to take it from organd and that slows down the whole process of metabolising and fat burning. It also makes you look older because your skin cells have lost there plumpnesss. If you excercise,, add another 1lt to your 2 lt. This makes sure your body has enought to go around without hurting your body. If you go online to Tony Ferguson,, he has a great book with recepes in it for weight loss.. i know because i used to work for them as a weight loss consultant after i lost 75 kilos.
    So,,, in conclusion... keep drinking... try to eat regularly and go online to see low GI recepes. They are everywhere.
    Kepp us updated
    Cheers Beck

7. jane

jane New Member
    Registered

i can't wait to start!

will begin posting tomorrow. just want to say i am so happy i found this forum!

greetings

jane
    from SA

8. BambiNoir

BambiNoir New Member
    Registered

Hey !!!

Today was day one of my Duromine journey and Im super psyched!!! :D I am 25 I weigh 104 kgs(cringe) when i am supposed to weigh 58...o my journey is going to be a really long one but im soooo ready for it! woke up at to take my tab and so far at 12pm am feeling pretty good....little bit hungry but not ravenous like i uually am this time of day! anyway good luck to everyone!

<3 Bambi <3

9. Megseh

Megseh New Member
    Registered

Hey guys :) Today is my second day. Here was my first: took it at 7ish, felt rather energetic all day, bounced around at work, had zero appetite so just ate some watermelon, yoghurt, then a small green leafy salad with some chicken. Went to sleep around 11, then woke up at 3am, haven't been back to sleep and it's now 5am and I'm getting ready for work. I'm not sure I like the no sleeping thing but I'm willing to persevere! I'm 27, 167cm tall and weigh 82kgs. I'm not sure what I'm meant to weigh, the numbers don't bother me so much, I just want to feel that I like the way I look.
    Let's see how today goes! Took the duromine at 5am today so maybe I'll be able to sleep a little better tonight.

Good luck guys :)

10. Megseh

Megseh New Member
    Registered

Hey guys :) Today is my second day. Here was my first: took it at 7ish, felt rather energetic all day, bounced around at work, had zero appetite so just ate some watermelon, yoghurt, then a small green leafy salad with some chicken. Went to sleep around 11, then woke up at 3am, haven't been back to sleep and it's now 5am and I'm getting ready for work. I'm not sure I like the no sleeping thing but I'm willing to persevere! I'm 27, 167cm tall and weigh 82kgs. I'm not sure what I'm meant to weigh, the numbers don't bother me so much, I just want to feel that I like the way I look.
    Let's see how today goes! Took the duromine at 5am today so maybe I'll be able to sleep a little better tonight.

Good luck guys :)

11. Megseh

Megseh New Member
    Registered

Oh, and Rachel? Maybe crackers and tuna, or brown rice and tuna? And if you really dislike veg and salad, maybe a multi vitamin would be good so your body is getting some nutrients :) x

12. kazzaap

kazzaap New Member
    Registered

Hi Guys
    Thought I might as well join in this thread if you all don't mind. Started Duromine again today and I must say have been racing around all morning doing housework and going to the shops as busy as they are. Drinking heaps which I guess is good, not very hungry just had some crackers and a bit of ham (lite) and beetroot for lunch I am also not a big lover of veg and salad that is going to be my biggest problem. I am drinking the Tony Ferguson shakes as some of my meals I must say they are the best tasting shake I have had I also love their jelly. I need the duromine as I gave up smoking 12 months ago and gained 20kg after losing 57kg and I do feel like I still need to compensate for the smoking by picking at food. Anyway hope you all have success and I will keep posting myself. OHHHHH also I do have the racing heart thing but I am sure it will stop good luck everyone ..................................